Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, original game can't be finished for legal reasons. Stop asking about it and mentioning it in this thread.

THIS IS A REMAKE. It has nothing to do with the other game besides reusing some graphical assets. It's a completely new game with different story, dialogues, scene progression, UI,backgrounds and adittional scenes.
Ah, unfortunate. I'm a patron (was? you guys did have one, right?) and you've disappeared, I'll guess the two are connected. don't worry, on subscribestar now.

I am, however, excited for a rewrite with a new emphasis. I'm confident you can make the best of the situation, whatever it is

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Whiteleaf Studio did you plan to make haremcest YAY.
I hope inbreeding goes so far that u can fuck your mom/sis/aunt till they pregnant, and they children. Andd its call a Family Circle, not Family Tree :v

Reactions: ShiftCognit

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Ah, unfortunate. I'm a patron (was? you guys did have one, right?) and you've disappeared, I'll guess the two are connected. don't worry, on subscribestar now.

I am, however, excited for a rewrite with a new emphasis. I'm confident you can make the best of the situation, whatever it is
Yeah, we had a Patreon, which was banned.

Thanks for your support!

Lagunaa

Jun 14, 2017
"To avoid confusion, please don't talk about the other game in this thread, this thread should be used to talk only about the game Family Breeding."

• Haha
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Will this follow the formula of 'Tamas Awakening', or do you plan to take things beyond first baby bump wave?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Early 0.1 review...

Promising, but very familiar premise and storyline.
Numerous issues with "aunt" being lowercase throughout - both as a formal pronoun and at the start of a sentence.
Several issues with sister, cousin, and aunt names being default and not the variable for a custom name.
Abundant typos (missing letters, missing words, spelling) including the Witner/Winter name at her intro.

IMO - Needs more visual work in transition moments and start of scenes. Specifically visiting sister in her room has 10 or so lines of description of her without her visible at all. Visiting mom in her room describes a lot, but has the same unmoving, unchanged still shot of her standing there. More animation/poses would be appreciated.

As a fellow game dev, I get it. Every single render/drawing takes a lot of time to get perfect. What you have is a nice template. It just needs more fillers and in-betweeners.

It's a nice start, in general. Based on previous work, the promise of amazing things is warranted. I hope these tips have helped in some way. I didn't want to list all the specifics. I'm sure that's already being looked into for the next patch.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Having 2 games in develop at same time, with 1 in-hold as well and even reusing the characters is an huge red flag. It shows lack of commitment or final goals from the dev.

I'm very skeptical due the reasons above, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Having 2 games in develop at same time, with 1 in-hold as well and even reusing the characters is an huge red flag. It shows lack of commitment or final goals from the dev.

I'm very skeptical due the reasons above, but hopefully I'm wrong.
I also have 1 completed game and the "on-hold" game is finished as well, just not publicly available and it will be released as this new game called "Family Breeding".

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes