Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I also have 1 completed game and the "on-hold" game is finished as well, just not publicly available and it will be released as this new game called "Family Breeding".
? So wait....DoM of malice IS finished, but rather than release it, your gunna just milk it and rework it from the start, "adding scenes, and small rewrites here an there with UI updates"? Now I'm just more confused/annoyed

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Like many others in this thread, my first thought when I saw this was, "That's some next-tier milking; they're even using the same art!" But then I took the time to read the dev's comments, and all I can say is that I'm excited to try this out, and I hope you're able to sort out the 'legal stuff'.

qupid

Dec 30, 2021
Dec 21, 2019
? So wait....DoM of malice IS finished, but rather than release it, your gunna just milk it and rework it from the start, "adding scenes, and small rewrites here an there with UI updates"? Now I'm just more confused/annoyed
Yes but shhh you're not allowed to talk about it lol

DoM was banned on patreon. Most devs move their incest games over to subscribestar after a ban and that's it. This one decided to slowly re-release the old content through a "remake" instead. Better for the bottom line, to milk earnings back up to what they used to be. It's that simple. People will stay positive and polite. People will obscure and excuse this. That's how it goes.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Yes but shhh you're not allowed to talk about it lol

DoM was banned on patreon. Most devs move their incest games over to subscribestar after a ban and that's it. This one decided to slowly re-release the old content through a "remake" instead. Better for the bottom line, to milk earnings back up to what they used to be. It's that simple. People will stay positive and polite. People will obscure and excuse this. That's how it goes.
Yeah bro because it's so fun having to rewrite a whole game, you should try it.
For sure I'm doing it just for SubscribeStar bucks...

Reactions: lordfridge9

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Family Breeding v0.04

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
This one decided to slowly re-release the old content through a "remake" instead. Better for the bottom line, to milk earnings back up to what they used to be. It's that simple. People will stay positive and polite. People will obscure and excuse this. That's how it goes.
Oooooh, dis' gon' be gud

That being said.....

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I see ppl confused about it looking like an earlier game....how the writing turns out...milking the game yeh/neh....etc.

I'm more confused about the "pregnancy" tag....without the "vaginal sex" tag!!
It's like pissing without pulling your pants down first :WaitWhat:

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes