acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Updated Script & Quality of Life features I implemented

If you previously downloaded my Add-On, this upload will include updates from the previous. If you're just downloading this, then everything I've included in the spoilers will be new. This will be titled Changelog #1. A few screenshots have been included regarding GUI, Mother & Aunt name references, "Mom" and "Aunt (whatever you name her to)" as headers, and the new Gallery and Character Bio features I've added.

Changelog #1
:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, this is stuff I do in my own free-time. I am NOT paid to do this, therefore, I am just going at my own pace. Not everything will be fixed/done at once. Basically, whenever/if I feel like doing it, I will :KEK:

**I have tested this to work with Version 0.04 saves, and the improvements I made will not affect any future versions.**

You will find the "game" folder attached. Just unzip, copy and paste to overwrite, and enjoy :)

Last edited:

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
YES!!!!!!! Whiteleaf Studio does big tit impregnation stories with some of the BEST writing! The language the women used in Tamas Awakening was SO FUCKIN' HOT!!!! You sir, have talent! KEEP IT UP!!!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes