taru

Apr 23, 2018
That does not sound like it is intended that way.

Maybe the dev need to fine tune some scenes in the game to make more sense.

Are you talking about birth content? Yeah I don't see that here either. That kink is so niche it takes handholding to shame.:D
Not that I dislike it but I understand if devs shy away from it.

If you are just asking about a timeskip of some sorts I don't see where the problem is for a still image epilogue showing them.

As harem.king mentioned I saw games on steam who had that as well.
From out of my mind take "Love & Sex Second Base" for example. if you wish to pursue pregnant content and managed to reach an ending you see a small timeskip with your child and wife. The game is on steam btw.
Itt would be nice if thats the case cause you shouldnt skimp out on as much art as they have

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
is pregnancy actually IN the game? Its a tag and i played through the game a month or so ago and nary a smidge of belly laden with child was to be spotted. Am I just stupid or something? (That was rhetorical, I know I am, but maybe I'm just missing something here???)

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
is pregnancy actually IN the game? Its a tag and i played through the game a month or so ago and nary a smidge of belly laden with child was to be spotted. Am I just stupid or something? (That was rhetorical, I know I am, but maybe I'm just missing something here???)
By the current version...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes