HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
It looks good, we will have to play it!!!

I use a large number of technologies. The basis is stable diffusion ui by automatic1111 + deepfake with sd ui by AINetSD & Neurogen

I've been trying multiple AI to generate images, but making custom poses is mission impossible, If you have any tips... they will be welcome.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
I've been trying multiple AI to generate images, but making custom poses is mission impossible, If you have any tips... they will be welcome.
You should check ControlNet. You can achieve exactly what you're looking for using that extension.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Interesting start. can see potential
Art style is nice could be hard to maintain i don't know your methodology of it (could be eacy'ish)

text error ( That's mine [stepmon] ) probly ment to be "my" not mine

Please put a background/reposition save/restart, white text on a light background is bad design.

keep up the good work :)
Thanks for the heads up on the stupid stepcest and saving my time/bandwidth. Was gonna dl this after seeing an incest tag, but if it's just more fake shit I'll pass (if it's generated by AI/deepfaked should have used real non-step/blood-releated celebrity families as models anyway).

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sissifiation not planned at all)

Thanks for the reply, I will try my best. I will finish the design soon!

"Zuckerberg" not a main character xD
A lot of people may be turned away because your promotional banner is using the colors of the trans flag, indicating sissification or transgender content.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
A lot of people may be turned away because your promotional banner is using the colors of the trans flag, indicating sissification or transgender content.
This is the first time I've seen this flag) I used these colours, simply because they go together.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
perhaps theres something im ither missing or doing wrong :/
i cant seem to get the save screen OR does it appear later on in the game or something? Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Oops, I see what the problem is) I'll fix it today.
i played start to the end of current version (kept thinking i had to play up to a certain point until the save option appeared played a few games that does that) pretty decent game for whats here look forward to see whats next and where thing goes ...normally been into renpy and rpg and unity NOW tryin more stuff out
change is good sometimes and varity is the spice of life too ;)
see ya next update !!!

Reactions: FamilyDev
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes