HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
i played start to the end of current version (kept thinking i had to play up to a certain point until the save option appeared played a few games that does that) pretty decent game for whats here look forward to see whats next and where thing goes ...normally been into renpy and rpg and unity NOW tryin more stuff out
change is good sometimes and varity is the spice of life too ;)
see ya next update !!!
I´ve tried all the links in the first post. None of them includes the save-option
Added a link to the fix so you don't have to re-upload everything

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This is the first time I've seen this flag) I used these colours, simply because they go together.
I understand, Im just letting you know that people may not even check the thread out just because of those colors assuming its a sissification or transgender game.

Reactions: FamilyDev

TheRookie

Sep 23, 2017
I understand, Im just letting you know that people may not even check the thread out just because of those colors assuming its a sissification or transgender game.
Personally I check the tags, previews, and read some replies before judging a game.

Those colors remind me of cotton candy.
Assuming anything about this game based on the colors. :WaitWhat:

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
don't have any idea about that. The colours/styles look more like retro comic art to me than anything else. nothing at all related to 'trans|sissy' stuff. More like Roy Lichtenstein or something.

Reactions: EdPokol

tabuto

Sep 8, 2017
Awesome Content, keep up that great work! <3

Would love to see a chubby aunt or a ebony milf neighbor.

Reactions: xalt91

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game :) cant wait to see Mc having sex with them :KEK: (y) but would love to add FamilyNuru Massage - that ends in Sex

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the heads up on the stupid stepcest and saving my time/bandwidth. Was gonna dl this after seeing an incest tag, but if it's just more fake shit I'll pass (if it's generated by AI/deepfaked should have used real non-step/blood-releated celebrity families as models anyway).
It is more of a fill in the blank with the relationship. The models look like they could go either way.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is it even possible to win the minigame? I used the minigame folder to "cheat" the answers but still get the same result - "You made mistakes..." -.-

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes