HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Family Business GUI MOD

I don't play HTML games but this was really an exception. I made a quick GUI MOD that will give you a similar experience to Renpy games where images and videos will take up most of the screen and texts will be placed below. You just have to scroll once to get to the next text.

It was a quick work so expect bugs. Choice options may appear out of place sometimes so make sure to scroll fully before continuing to the next page.

You are free to improve it if you want. Its just plain CSS. If you do so please share with us.

Installation:
1. Install any script manager extension in your preferred browser. I recommend "Violentmonkey". Just find it in your browser specific Addons/Extensions website.

2. Extract and Drag and drop the "Family Business GUI MOD.user.js" file in your browser. The extension should pick it up automatically. Press Install and relaunch the game.

**Why this method?
- So I don't have to inject it into the game on every release.
- If you are stuck, just disable the script and refresh the tab. Complete that part and enable the script again.
Sorry for being noob but how do I request to add it to the first/main post?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey! That's Emma Watson, Miranda Kerr and Kate Upton lol. Who is the raven haired character based on?

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Enjoyed the game. It is similar but much better than a typical HTML game. The story is very good, and the use of well-known actors is refreshing.

The look of the game is light and inviting, unlike most HTML games, which are typically dark and moody.

Thanks for your effort, familydev

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeesh, uncanny valley all over the place!
The use of that term here is not correct, IMO. I can see the need to give the use of creating images of well-known people in the games here a descriptive term since it's a new thing. But uncanny valley meant as uncanny or strangely familiar feelings of uneasiness and revulsion in observers. Can anyone say they are revulsed by these images? Also, it is in reaction to a physical presence, not a picture in general.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hey! That's Emma Watson, Miranda Kerr and Kate Upton lol. Who is the raven haired character based on?
Pretty sure sister Amy is Emma Watson, Mars' Mom Mira is Miranda Kerr and (Mar's sister/Mira's daughter) Evelyn is young Denise Richards (Charlie Sheen's ex-wife). I cannot put my finger on Mom, either. Maybe a young Monica Belluci?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes