HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Can you make the pop-up notifications that slide in from the bottom of the screen stay on screen for a little bit longer? I think they just say stuff like "+5 kissing" or "Amy likes you more", but they slide in and back out before I can really read them.

Reactions: FamilyDev

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game size biger than content - 4 quests for one Npc
Sanbox + slow Training o_O
Make Leveling faster
Better put allot of content in one update than puting 1 or 2 scenes (y)
How About Start Training Mom to :cool:

Game Characters with AI is pretty good (y)

Reactions: Bob Afet

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks that that babyface model Miranda Kerr doesn't look at all as the MC's best friend's mother? She is too young and has no that Milf vibe. She doesnt' fit for that role at all. She can be a sister of that friend or some other character, but no mother.
I mean you have like an unlimited number of models to choose since you are using a neural network. If you want an attractive older woman, choose, I don't know, Kate Beckinsale or Charlize Theron or Rachel Weisz or...

Reactions: ArnoNym and Ginji

Astrexx7025

Sep 23, 2023
Cool game, Really like the AI art which is weird because I never like AI art (Maybe It's just Emma Watson that's doing it for me). I would like the bar that unlocks the next levels of broadcast categories to move faster though.

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
Maybe it’s something to do with the UI on iOS, but I see no way to save or load game. It’s too long to play in one sitting now and lack of saves makes it unplayable.

adince

Oct 14, 2018
no one gonna point out how theres twitch streamers i see miya higa, emiru, amoranth, qtcinderella, and maybe more idk

tg

May 1, 2017
I don't mind the ai pics. Even the stabilized videos are pretty nice to look at.

But, I have a suggestion. Why don't you make some variations of all pics, and when you display them, if a user clicks on them, it would progress through the variations. Like. it's the /same pic/, but just how you've done the videos, you do some variations of the same pose, and that's the series of pics the user clicks through. that would bring the static pics to life, a bit.

Three times the work, I guess. But... you are playing with video, so... your choice.

Oh, and I've just started to play. So, I'll come back with my final impression once I've reached the end of content.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes