HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
dream blurred mp4 didn't play in-game but does out of folder...I'll keep an eye out and edit in all vids that dnt play here (this isn't first playthrough and it happened both times)

mini game blowjob mp4
mini game flatiron mp4
mini game deepthroat mp4
mini game cum in mouth mp4
minigameCreampie.mp4
mini game facial mp4

Last edited:

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
The sidebar does not display on mobile, or at least on iOS whether I attempt to load the mobile or desktop version. Without the sidebar functionality, it’s just not ve

homermatador

Feb 1, 2018
a game full of nothing to do this suspicius bar get things even more slow shit game so far with lot of potencial, just rebuild the ideas.

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Maybe it’s something to do with the UI on iOS, but I see no way to save or load game. It’s too long to play in one sitting now and lack of saves makes it unplayable.
I made a ui fix for phones.
Android port please and thank you
The sidebar does not display on mobile, or at least on iOS whether I attempt to load the mobile or desktop version. Without the sidebar functionality, it’s just not ve
I don't mind the ai pics. Even the stabilized videos are pretty nice to look at.

But, I have a suggestion. Why don't you make some variations of all pics, and when you display them, if a user clicks on them, it would progress through the variations. Like. it's the /same pic/, but just how you've done the videos, you do some variations of the same pose, and that's the series of pics the user clicks through. that would bring the static pics to life, a bit.

Three times the work, I guess. But... you are playing with video, so... your choice.

Oh, and I've just started to play. So, I'll come back with my final impression once I've reached the end of content.
My priority now is on the amount of content, new mechanics, doing three times as much work on art will slow down progress very much. So it's not possible(
dream blurred mp4 didn't play in-game but does out of folder...I'll keep an eye out and edit in all vids that dnt play here (this isn't first playthrough and it happened both times)

mini game blowjob mp4
mini game flatiron mp4
mini game deepthroat mp4
mini game cum in mouth mp4
minigameCreampie.mp4
mini game facial mp4
I made a fix for that videos. If you find videos that are not playing yet, I will be glad to fix them)

Reactions: HathgarNiche

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys I downloaded the just sandbox part save from one of you posted,and tnx in advance for that,but where I have to put the save to let the game read it?Ty again in advance,soon!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Game blocks from progressing after you sleep with Amy. Only way to avoid the lock I've found is to do the quests that lead to it on Sunday night so Veronika comes for the rent instead of the morning wakeup scene with Amy where the continue button voids out.

Reactions: krkarr

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
guys I downloaded the just sandbox part save from one of you posted,and tnx in advance for that,but where I have to put the save to let the game read it?Ty again in advance,soon!
i made a folder named saves that i put all my backup saves into (i also have the html file and resources folder in the same location of the saves folder) then simply load from disk

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes