HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
How does the save system work? I don’t see any option to save or load, but maybe that’s because I’m playing on mobile.

pinksymcfloy

Aug 27, 2018
Pretty sure sister Amy is Emma Watson, Mars' Mom Mira is Miranda Kerr and (Mar's sister/Mira's daughter) Evelyn is young Denise Richards (Charlie Sheen's ex-wife). I cannot put my finger on Mom, either. Maybe a young Monica Belluci?
At least based on the image in OP, Mira looks more Ana De Armas to me. Kerr's upper lip is flatter and thinner, and her eyes more distinctly blue. De Armas has more of that curved upper lip exposing her front teeth and hazel eyes.

I definitely got Denise Richards from the last pic, as well, though.

Shaedroth

Sep 6, 2019
I like it, but way to grindy for now when you reach sandbox.
5% add per day, 4 levels to reach per categorie.... Jesus.
Didn't even get past the spanking and kissing of Hermione.
Got some ideas for my own game when looking at the twine, so thank you.
Good luck, and can't wait for more.

Dec 9, 2021
Visiually appealing. Seems a bit limited at this point with playabllity, very repetative with snails pace progress. It defintiely has potential. Keep working at it, I'm sure it'll improve.

Reactions: FamilyDev
Aug 11, 2023
I like it, but way to grindy for now when you reach sandbox.
5% add per day, 4 levels to reach per categorie.... Jesus.
Didn't even get past the spanking and kissing of Hermione.
Got some ideas for my own game when looking at the twine, so thank you.
Good luck, and can't wait for more.
That's what I was thinking. I like it, but it seems that this update set it up for mega grinding and I fear this will just turn into milking while we patiently wait months or years for some decent content.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The use of that term here is not correct, IMO. I can see the need to give the use of creating images of well-known people in the games here a descriptive term since it's a new thing. But uncanny valley meant as uncanny or strangely familiar feelings of uneasiness and revulsion in observers. Can anyone say they are revulsed by these images? Also, it is in reaction to a physical presence, not a picture in general.
Not exactly. Uncanny valley is a phenomenon wherein something dwells in this "valley" between not looking human (or looking human, but being distinct enough to not pass as real, such as cartoons or video game characters) and looking 100% convincing that it's human. It looks like a person...but it's just "off" enough to cause a feeling of discomfort. It was initially coined by a robotocist but grew to encompass various forms of CG, as it's all tied to triggering the same evolutionary "wrong. wrong. Trying to trick you, wrong, keep the fuck away from that" response.

It's well documented enough that good 3D animation schools will specifically teach you to avoid creating work that triggers the response.

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Great start! I'm really interested to see where the game will go from here. If I could make a suggestion now, while the sandbox is in early stages: Be careful with WHEN things happen throughout the day. Keep a list of how many chokepoints you have.

For example: Sandbox beginning, every event is in the morning. So the rest of the day has nothing to do.

Keep things spaced out with repeatable things that have multiple different paths (spying on mom in the shower, trying to walk in secretly, one time getting caught, eventually joining her, etc) but have those spaced out and non-necessary to continue with mom. Make sure it all fits with the current relationship of MC and mom, otherwise it gets weird if you can hardly look at her during story scenes, but in the bathroom she deepthroats you no problem.

Small changes with static images is much easier than having to re-render new huge scenes, so keep an evolution. Don't worry if people miss content, a certain line while watching Amy change, for example. Keep the important stuff in the main quest story, and the rest can be nice filler for people who enjoy one specific character to see how she subtly changes throughout the game.

Best of luck, King/Queen!

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I load a save game to the update version and at the begining I get no image when it ask me to "make a wish".So I started a new game and still no images.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I load a save game to the update version and at the begining I get no image when it ask me to "make a wish".So I started a new game and still no images.
Ok so I downloaded the both compressed and regular version only the compressed as the no image bug.

peppytheclown

Apr 1, 2020
Soooo is it me or is this guy asking you to pay a fansly subscription for an AI generated character? On a website where people who don't want to pay for actual games go to.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyBusiness-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
And now the game has fake reviews giving it 5*. Tells you more than enough what kind of developer we're dealing with.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes