HTML Family Business [v0.21] [FamilyDev]

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
when it comes to people having issues with No work experience 2 , I did a little testing it would trigger if you do things in order (meaning doing most of the cam stuff first) alot of things seem to be tied to the progression of the cam stuff when it comes to "mom" and side note you cant alter the stats that will mess things up and stuff wont trigger

Reactions: FamilyDev

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
when it comes to people having issues with No work experience 2 , I did a little testing it would trigger if you do things in order (meaning doing most of the cam stuff first) alot of things seem to be tied to the progression of the cam stuff when it comes to "mom" and side note you cant alter the stats that will mess things up and stuff wont trigger
The beginning of this quest is dependent on the completion of the previous one. Completing the main or secondary quests in any order does not matter, as I have taken care of it. Please send your save file those who cannot complete Veronika's "No work experience 2" quest.

soraownz

Nov 17, 2022
Can you permanently miss both "no work experience" quests? because i haven't gotten either, and i'm pretty sure i finished everything else thats in the latest update.

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Can you permanently miss both "no work experience" quests? because i haven't gotten either, and i'm pretty sure i finished everything else thats in the latest update.
If you're having trouble with quests "No Work Experience 1 and 2", don't worry, I've finally figured out what the problem is and fixed it. In the next update, everything will be working smoothly for you. But if you want to fix it right now, just hit F12 and type in the console command and hit Enter:

SugarCube.State.variables.veronika008.currstage=1

Reactions: GamerDaddy

El_Cartografo

Sep 21, 2020
In Library/Buy books, Hasn't not should be either Hasn't or Has not, using both is a double negative and means that she has read the books.

Reactions: FamilyDev

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Family Business GUI MOD

I don't play HTML games but this was really an exception. I made a quick GUI MOD that will give you a similar experience to Renpy games where images and videos will take up most of the screen and texts will be placed below. You just have to scroll once to get to the next text.

It was a quick work so expect bugs. Choice options may appear out of place sometimes so make sure to scroll fully before continuing to the next page.

You are free to improve it if you want. Its just plain CSS. If you do so please share with us.

Installation:
1. Install any script manager extension in your preferred browser. I recommend "Violentmonkey". Just find it in your browser specific Addons/Extensions website.

2. Extract and Drag and drop the "Family Business GUI MOD.user.js" file in your browser. The extension should pick it up automatically. Press Install and relaunch the game.

**Why this method?
- So I don't have to inject it into the game on every release.
- If you are stuck, just disable the script and refresh the tab. Complete that part and enable the script again.
Is it universal, or needs to be updated?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes