HTML Family Business [v0.21] [FamilyDev]

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
FamilyDev Okay, I'm stuck in chapter 1 all I have is Amy and Mira left to advance Amy's hint says to advance other characters, and Mira's hint says to come in the morning to her house very horny. I'm as horny as I can get one more and I'm at zero and I have over 60,000 in the bank. I'm stuck

Last edited:

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
When can I expect the next update here?
When the next update will be released .
10 of November

FamilyDev Okay, I'm stuck in chapter 1 all I have is Amy and Mira left to advance Amy's hint says to advance other characters, and Mira's hint says to come in the morning to her house very horny. I'm as horny as I can get one more and I'm at zero and I have over 60,000 in the bank. I'm stuck
Choose "Come in"

halge

Jul 19, 2017
10 of November

Choose "Come in"
Concerning advancing Amy´s quest why is there a requirement for Mira? I can understand Mom and to a lesser extent Evelyn, but i in general dont like it when you are forced to do someones path and not just chose the ones you want. I dont know if there is a chance to change it considdering it´s your story but in general i feel people play incest games for the incest not other people, but that can be just me. Terrific game either way.

Reactions: Dil raju 1996

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Fun idea, but repetative scenes to unlock stuf is grindy, should be a few less. Hours just to get to a good BJ scene in my opinon.

Reactions: DeathAl
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes