HTML Family Business [v0.21] [FamilyDev]

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Never5000

Jan 30, 2021
thanks for the update we are waiting for the next updates and good health to you (can you tell me when the next update is?)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyBusiness-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm.. that was an abrupt stopping point for end of v0.21. No more sandbox? :unsure:

mayda

Oct 18, 2019
So you need to complete all characters main quests, check notes
And how to complete these quests? If Mira says to come at noon. I went 100 times, no progress, all levels are at the maximum. Amy has endurance training, it doesn't add points. You're pulling the mouse for nothing. And there's already more money than you need. This is some kind of bug in the game, and you don't want to admit it. 1.jpg 2.jpg

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
And how to complete these quests? If Mira says to come at noon. I went 100 times, no progress, all levels are at the maximum. Amy has endurance training, it doesn't add points. You're pulling the mouse for nothing. And there's already more money than you need. This is some kind of bug in the game, and you don't want to admit it. View attachment 4120879 View attachment 4120880
Please send your save so that I can figure out if this is a bug or not

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I came at noon to Mira's house hallway and a button appeared at the bottom. This is save her quest started.

Reactions: mayda

prv5sig

Oct 4, 2024
Any action with the mom yet?
Plz reply thanks.
No. But the story does advance with her.

All I have left is ' Endurance training 2 - WIP '

1728678675881.png

Am I maxed out?

Edit: Nevermind, I had to check my bank balance. Totally forgot about that. I had over 100K.

For the people saying there should be sound, it's in the paid Patreon download. That's his hook. Honestly for 10 bucks CDN, it's worth it.

Last edited:

prv5sig

Oct 4, 2024
Pretty addictive game. My one criticism is far too many BJs and handjobs. It's like 95% shlong and 5% pussy I'm looking at.

If that's your thing cool, but it's not mine.

garison.gif

halge

Jul 19, 2017
Might be a strange suggestion but is there anyway to make it so you dont need to complete other characters content to progress Amy? Im only intrested in Amy Veronica stuff, sure helping Evelyn but i have no intrest in Mira

Reactions: HarryHill99
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes