3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
now im curious. what happened in that old version?
if you use unren you can see sexscene from 0.6, files already ingame. And also was small scene, where as i understood, little daughter agreed to live with mail trainer(for start until father and another daughter gone for small adventure)

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
if you use unren you can see sexscene from 0.6, files already ingame. And also was small scene, where as i understood, little daughter agreed to live with mail trainer(for start until father and another daughter gone for small adventure)
How do you use the unren to do that?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Google is your friend, you would have had your answer 30seconds before you finshed typing your last message

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
What’s really funny is that even with the remake, the daughters look about the same. Only a bit taller. How ridiculous. Meanwhile you can have murder, gore, scat, hard drug use, beastiality and prostitution in VNs - no problem. Not like any of that is illegal…It’s all fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: Waifuhunter666

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
I'm genuinely curious do all of you who play for the NTR, are you demasculinated cucks or are you imagining that you're the ones doing the cucking when watching the scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes