3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's interesting to hear what you thought was worth explicating in the story itself and what you thought could be left out in favor of leaving the perspective of certain characters hidden. I did think about that and it'll be interesting to see how that plays out in decisions made going forward based on who knows what.
Again, much of that, had it been included, would have been set up in the first few chapters, which were written by JohnCBB. So much of the early "what's in and what's out" with respect to Melissa and Bill were his choices. (The design of the Parker/Becky arc was mine, although he did much of the final writing in order to keep the "tone" consistent between the two arcs.) Had JohnCBB remained as the author, it's possible that aspects of the Bill-Melissa arc would have played out differently. I'm pretty much following much of the general arc we had discussed early on, but the devil is always in the details, and there may have been things that JohnCBB was planning for later that I've omitted. (Although I do hear from him occasionally, and he's not unhappy with where I've gone with it, which is heartening.)

But, just as one example, by having the reader not hear Becky's thoughts, they're left in much the same position as Parker in terms of trying to figure out what's going on in her head and why she's acting the way she is. It seemed like having the reader be in an omniscient position would have weakened that aspect of the story - it'd be kind of like having a play where, before or after every conversation between characters, the characters turned to the audience and monologued about their thoughts. That was the effect we were going for - sort of a semi-first-person story.

But, of course, if this was being written by someone who was actually talented, they'd manage to convey much more of what was going on in the characters' heads in a way that would allow the studio audience to pick it up without the story characters necessarily doing so...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Part of the "all of you not understanding Melissa's motivations" comes from the choice early on to tell the story primarily from Parker and Bill's point of view. So, you never hear Melissa's thoughts, for example. But, again, the fact that this wasn't somehow brought out does represent a plot hole, and thus goes directly back to the authors.
I never questioned why Melissa did what she did. It was to protect her son. Once she entered that rabbit hole, how could she not spiral downward? I just hope that there will be an option for her and Parker to dig themselves out and 'become closer' along the way.
And just to be clear, 'become closer' means hooking up. ;)

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I never questioned why Melissa did what she did. It was to protect her son. Once she entered that rabbit hole, how could she not spiral downward? I just hope that there will be an option for her and Parker to dig themselves out and 'become closer' along the way.
And just to be clear, 'become closer' means hooking up. ;)
the truth is, when we started playing this game, this is what we expected! The element of incest excites us !!

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I tried to play and I personally did not get it. It didn’t work that way that I’ll even put on a diz. I do not like to watch the suffering of defenseless people.
Then this is not for you. Not to judge, but did you not look at the tags?

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 18.07.23

Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu. Graphisme vraiment réussi, animations très très bonne, et surtout une histoire vraiment prenante. En tout cas je le redis merci beaucoup pour ce jeu excellent, Je recommande !! Je me suis permis la traduction en Francais.

Hello everyone, thank you for this game. The graphics are really good, the animations are really good, and the story is really interesting.But that's just my opinion. Anyway I say again thank you very much for this excellent game, I recommend it ! I took the liberty of translating it into French.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh, there's no question that Parker misses things and acts stupidly sometimes. That's deliberate. I'm not saying it's 100% realistic, but it advances the plot... :D
I think Parker has demonstrated more than once that he can be that clueless - and I've known people in real life who were just as bad. Emotions tend to cloud logic.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Oh, there's no question that Parker misses things and acts stupidly sometimes. That's deliberate. I'm not saying it's 100% realistic, but it advances the plot... :D
Je me doutais évidement que ca concernait la suite de l'histoire a pars ce passage le reste est très réaliste merci encore pour le travail fait et merci de la réponse

I knew it had to do with the rest of the story, except for this part, the rest is very realistic. Thank you again for your work and for the answer.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
The story has too much potential. I hope we will get the next version sooner
  1. You're encouraged to read the OP regarding update schedule.
  2. It's only been just over a month since 11b was released, so I think we can cut Rich some slack before we start whining about the next one - two months is about the fastest that he's done updates, and it's frequently been longer. Patience.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
so unavoidable netoRARE or netoRI
If that is a statement, if you:
  1. Read the OP
  2. Specifically, the third line of the OP
  3. Understand the concept of a Kinetic Novel
Then you'd know that statement was unnecessary.

On the other hand, if you're asking a question, it would be better to actually ask it as a question, and to explain your terminology, since everybody's NTR terminology seems to be different. That would provide a better chance that someone would answer you.

Reactions: Elkfood

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks L.Lumpy. She looks one of the teachers/target. I don't remember the guy. They must be a bit hot with such amount of clothes ( including Becky)
Yes, that's "Mrs. Vandermeer." Cheerleading coach. Parker got Becky's dress size from her, and also offered her as one of the options to the cops. The guy is completely new - we haven't seen him before. And, yes, they look rather out of place at the shore or wherever this is. (Nor would I mind seeing Becky in a bikini as opposed to these one-pieces she seems to favor... or even less... LOL)

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe the new guy is "Mr. Vandermeer". They seem conservative as a couple. Bill and Paul will already broaden their horizons, I hope with Mrs. Vandermeer in other places too.:sneaky:

Reactions: Panos24

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
If that is a statement, if you:
  1. Read the OP
  2. Specifically, the third line of the OP
  3. Understand the concept of a Kinetic Novel
Then you'd know that statement was unnecessary.

On the other hand, if you're asking a question, it would be better to actually ask it as a question, and to explain your terminology, since everybody's NTR terminology seems to be different. That would provide a better chance that someone would answer you.
is the game includes unavoidable netoRARE or netoRI cuz these 2 are different and i want to know which is included or just both of em are

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes