Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
so what's the consensus on NTR in this now? i played about 100 pages ago in the thread, and i remember people saying there wasn't much NTR past like the one or two scenes at the start. mostly play just for the NTR so let me know lol

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0009.png I got to this point and I started to get impatience so fast I did Skip to see if there is any action between the MC and his Mom Sadly non found Nothing at all so I go back to give a look at the other path still nothing so That just let down to me like the whole idea OUT of the window

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 2934065 I got to this point and I started to get impatience so fast I did Skip to see if there is any action between the MC and his Mom Sadly non found Nothing at all so I go back to give a look at the other path still nothing so That just let down to me like the whole idea OUT of the window
Incest isn't in the tags, so there shouldn't be any reason why you'd expect that type of content.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Saves? It's a kinetic novel. Enable skip unseen text, put a paperweight on ctrl key and go make tea. By the time you get back, you'll be at the first choice in the game, save the game and you can choose whichever you want.

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Saves? It's a kinetic novel. Enable skip unseen text, put a paperweight on ctrl key and go make tea. By the time you get back, you'll be at the first choice in the game, save the game and you can choose whichever you want.
Android player and it'll take me much time to play from beginning

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Android player and it'll take me much time to play from beginning
Have you played ANY of the story? If so, if you press "Start," it takes you to a table of contents which will indicate (check marks) which chapters you've played and which you haven't, and will allow you to start at the first chapter you haven't. (Or replay any of the previous chapters.)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
so what's the consensus on NTR in this now? i played about 100 pages ago in the thread, and i remember people saying there wasn't much NTR past like the one or two scenes at the start. mostly play just for the NTR so let me know lol
Honestly, if you're primarily into NTR, this probably isn't for you. (No worries - we each have our "likes" and "dislikes.")

There were great arguments "back when" as to whether certain aspects qualified as NTR (with the usual... disagreements and... heat which that term always engenders), but that (whatever "that" is) was never intended to be a central theme of this story.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
Honestly, if you're primarily into NTR, this probably isn't for you. (No worries - we each have our "likes" and "dislikes.")

There were great arguments "back when" as to whether certain aspects qualified as NTR (with the usual... disagreements and... heat which that term always engenders), but that (whatever "that" is) was never intended to be a central theme of this story.
i got into this game as a ntr fan but very much enjoyed it

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Rich do you have in mind about in how many episodes the story will complete? Also, there will be a sexual scene in future between Melissa-Parker and Melissa-Cops?

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
Trying to update and keep getting app failed to load frustrating at times may have to wait until next update and see if that is the problem

Knutcase

Oct 21, 2022
Trying to update and keep getting app failed to load frustrating at times may have to wait until next update and see if that is the problem
Are you by any chance using android? if so for an apk of 882mb, you will need at least 1764mb free space,

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes