aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Still having trouble getting Sophie's 3rd heart. I've tried both options when she's doing the dishes but neither one gives a heart piece despite the walkthrough saying that's how to get them.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Still having trouble getting Sophie's 3rd heart. I've tried both options when she's doing the dishes but neither one gives a heart piece despite the walkthrough saying that's how to get them.
I'm not sure if this is it, but, did you try to do the dishes with nobody there, Sophie plays a prank, you catch and spank her.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
THis is approaching the size of a game I like. I'm considering downloading it. Approximate length of gameplay at the moment (caveat, to me a short game is anything under 4 hours so don't use "long" for like 45 minutes)?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm not sure if this is it, but, did you try to do the dishes with nobody there, Sophie plays a prank, you catch and spank her.
tried that as well and no heart piece. Unless you have to spank her just the right amount to get it which would be insane.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
So I'm at school and trying to stop the bullies,any idea how I am not one to keep trying if its not easy I go to a diffrent game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I'm at school and trying to stop the bullies,any idea how I am not one to keep trying if its not easy I go to a diffrent game
To catch the item being thrown don't try and catch while it's in the air.
The way I did it, was to click on one of bullies as he caught it, the one on the right.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
tried that as well and no heart piece. Unless you have to spank her just the right amount to get it which would be insane.
I'm not sure, but I have found that you need to spank her between 6 and 9 times, I think.
Think is, I believe her character responds more to a mixture of rough an loving treatment.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
does some one have a save right after the bullies
Here's my save for the end of 0.7, tested it and I'm able to catch the item when the bully catches it.
it's the only way to get the scene.

Jul 14, 2020

I can't finish the first day. I've interacted with everyone, but nothing happens.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes