Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
A Family Guy universe game with the quality of Rick and Morty A Way Back Home/Another Way Home would be incredible. Without having tried the game, this game seems to be the only ongoing project as far as I can tell that can potentially be good, but it's been a very long time since there's been an update...

Reactions: banuma
Aug 17, 2017
Guy is back to posting on patreon posting infrequently but it seems that he will not update the game for awhile. Seems to be focused on finding a job and developing his CompSci skills. Unlucky.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Did not have high hopes for this , seen the speed of progression , tough i like games with horny female protagonists . This should get the abandoned tag.

Reactions: banuma and Tarfog

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017

I haven't logged in in months! I can't believe some of you are still loyal supporters! You guys are the best! I checked my pending withdraw balance and it's enough for a new 2TB SSD I sooo desperately need AND I'll be using it for some Google Colab Compute Units. I've been mastering AI Text to Speech Synthesis using Google Colab in my spare time and my personal life has been hectic! The Holidays with family both Thanksgiving and Christmas and getting sick with TWO different strains of Covid(aka Flu) as well as working on getting a good paying job worth my time and losing the jobs that weren't. I've acquired a few certifications to land a high paying job. In my free time I've been learning python and AI. Seems that is taking too long for my liking and I've gone ahead and taken matters into my own hands and learn TTS(text-to-speech) model training and synthesis using the model. I've been looking into 3 main options my first being Nvidia Nemo and the other two being Fake You which uses tacotron2 and CoquiTTS but running it locally. I started learning python for machine learning because I taught myself how to use Stable Diffusion and run it locally on my laptop that has a Nvidia GPU with 4gb VRAM.

My plan is to get a working high fidelity TTS model and use it to start adding dialogue audio to the current Family Guy game and this experience will be useful for future games. To my supporters I don't expert you to financially support this page until I start work again on this game. I'm looking forward to what the future holds and how AI will help speed up game development as well as add quality to it!
lmao this fucking dude didnt even remember he had simps on patreon losing money to him for nothing

Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020

AI Voice Cloning still in early stages causing difficulty
I've been experimenting with AI Voice cloning over the past two months. One that was recently released was called Eleven Labs which I'm sure those of you who follow AI closely know about it. It produces insanely high quality Voice cloning results BUT there's a MAJOR problem. It does not clone unique voices like for example Lois and Chris. It does a great job with Meg a lot of the times enough for me to use it for Meg but other characters do not clone well. Due to that one problem I've been forced to go back to working on my own solution using Text-to-Speech open source AI that is available and this has proven to be very difficult to get results I want. Stable Diffusion and ChatGPT have had great success due to their development while Voice Cloning AI is still behind in terms of User friendliness and quality of output for custom trained models. I know I will be able to be successful in time once I get a firm understanding of the Synthesizers. I already have decent sized training data for all the main characters but they don't produce great results due to the AI synthesizers not being that advanced. I'm determined to get good results.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and banuma
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes