Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Kingmaker

May 7, 2017
Art looks fantastic and hope to see more. I am looking forward to an American Dad game as well. I hope that the American Dad game could focus on Steve as the main protagonist with him ending up in some incest situations with his mom and sister. Mayby not exactly like the alternate universe scenario like the Rick and Morty game, but perhaps some sort of CIA tech mishap or Roger doing some alien stuff. Hopefully we also get some kind of Gender Bender situation with minds being switch into different bodies like Klaus the Gold Fish.

Mar 19, 2020
Literally nothing works except for movement. And that walks up walls and then stays on the ceiling. Change clothes? Nope. Options do not matter. Meg is walking on the ceiling in her socks and underwear. This is the 3rd version, and even the basics are broken.

Jan 23, 2019
Literally nothing works except for movement. And that walks up walls and then stays on the ceiling. Change clothes? Nope. Options do not matter. Meg is walking on the ceiling in her socks and underwear. This is the 3rd version, and even the basics are broken.
Nope not third version. Learn how to read version numbers. Release 1.0.0 is official release. Version 0.1.0 is the first alpha release and 0.0.1 is the first development version. This is a Unity game all hand coded not a visual novel that requires no coding. Due to how much work it takes I decided to release development versions to gain support and give my supporters every update to play with.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Nope not third version. Learn how to read version numbers. Release 1.0.0 is official release. Version 0.1.0 is the first alpha release and 0.0.1 is the first development version. This is a Unity game all hand coded not a visual novel that requires no coding. Due to how much work it takes I decided to release development versions to gain support and give my supporters every update to play with.
It's a rough draft, but making a game isn't exactly easy. Especially on Unity, I'm hoping for the best. You got the art style down, you just need to work on everything else.

Last edited:

JoeiiGuns

Dec 2, 2018
So basically, you're just milking a family guy game for money without doing any actual work, got it.

klevvi

Oct 5, 2021
have to agree, tried resetting the keys and everything nothing works. but i can change some clothing. not the hat tho.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I'm not going to lie I enjoy the family guy art style some of those toons are hot as fuck, and base of the screens I see here the art is very on point. I'll circle back to this when there is more. Heres hoping for many of the family guy hotties show up like bonnie, lois, and that hot teacher and bear lol. looking forward to this.

Reactions: CrookedMindGames

slocke2022

Jun 5, 2022
I'm twisted af right now but wow I didn't expect this much response from just the proof of concept release. I would like to address that these links I did not post I simply posted a post request including a Google Drive link which comes with virus protection and a Mega link and the links in this post were posted by moderators/admins. Any virus concerns have nothing to do with the game unless unity is causing the issues. I apologize to everyone I gave blue balls to for not having a more complete release but I did post it for this exact reason to get feedback and ideas. I'm already working on new areas with complete collision and also most characters (that are of age) will be playable or interactable. Already have Lois and Chris ready for animation but animation and implementation take the longest. I will be posting updates on my patreon weekdays. I'm also not a kink shamer so even though I have my own kinks I'll still try to cover the main kinks people share. It's midnight so goodnight everyone I'll hopefully have a big update every Thursday or Friday.
could you add 2 things into the game please?
1. Actions: have her go to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet and taking a bath/shower
2. Have her butt showing

• Angry
Reactions: sparton297

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
there is a plublic post on june 8:

""

I've been working a lot on my professional portfolio which entails making projects for both Unity and Unreal Engine for both AR and VR. In my spare time I've been working on an Unreal Engine 5 adult game for productive practice. I'll be recording some of that development to post on here and with plan on releasing it and attracting more patrons. Working on games alone takes a long time and my plans with the funding I've been getting from this patreon page is to use it to hire help. Hiring someone to illustrate would cost around 25$/hr but speed up the development of the Family Guy game. This page is still in the very early stages and I'm looking and working towards the future!

""
i guess he is still working on it, working alone in first proyect takes time. waiting for a proper demo to check where this goes, i really hope that the guy get more attention, a family guy / american dad parody game really deserves suport.

Reactions: 80773 and Frurose

slocke2022

Jun 5, 2022

Currently working on animations between Meg and Chris. I'm still learning how to use Spine Pro 2D for animation and rigging as you can see these are VERY ROUGH draft poses and just practice to figure out best way to rig and animate.
With Spine Pro to animate draw order everything needs to be in one skeleton so I'm figuring out how to combine characters into one skeleton and animate them. I'm thinking of releasing the character assets with rigs to the public for you all to help me animate your own scenes. Comment below and let me know if this is something you would like.
If I'm going to be honest I underestimated how hard it would be to animate using Spine Pro. Don't get me wrong it beats drawing frame by frame but sometimes I wonder if it would produce better results if I did frame by frame but I believe once I master Spine Pro and I use a combination of frame by frame animation and skeletal animations I can produce high quality animations and in less time. This will take a while to do so I'm thinking of just adding more playability to the game and just releasing 0.0.3 instead of finishing animations and releasing 0.1.
Tomorrow I will work on the base game and get a working character selector to choose between Chris and Meg at the start of the game. As well as adding the three new upstairs locations: Chris's room, the rest of the upstairs hallway, and the bathroom.
Currently working on animations between Meg and Chris. I'm still learning how to use Spine Pro 2D for animation and rigging as you can see these are VERY ROUGH draft poses and just practice to figure out best way to rig and animate.
With Spine Pro to animate draw order everything needs to be in one skeleton so I'm figuring out how to combine characters into one skeleton and animate them. I'm thinking of releasing the character assets with rigs to the public for you all to help me animate your own scenes. Comment below and let me know if this is something you would like.
If I'm going to be honest I underestimated how hard it would be to animate using Spine Pro. Don't get me wrong it beats drawing frame by frame but sometimes I wonder if it would produce better results if I did frame by frame but I believe once I master Spine Pro and I use a combination of frame by frame animation and skeletal animations I can produce high quality animations and in less time. This will take a while to do so I'm thinking of just adding more playability to the game and just releasing 0.0.3 instead of finishing animations and releasing 0.1.
Tomorrow I will work on the base game and get a working character selector to choose between Chris and Meg at the start of the game. As well as adding the three new upstairs locations: Chris's room, the rest of the upstairs hallway, and the bathroom.
Say could you add these 2 features into the game please?
1. Actions: have her go to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet and taking a bath/shower
2. Have her butt showing (even from her rear view)

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes