Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

McKraken

May 13, 2017
+ I commend you immensely on the art. I actually love that it seems to be going for a near-perfect accuracy recreation of the show.

- This needed to stay in the oven to get both basic ideas of the premise down to show people, and also just...basic game things. Meg walking completely out of bounds and doing near-infinite perspective size changes is disorienting.

Will keep an eye on this.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
CrookedMindGames is still working on this and is making public posts about the progress on patreon. This game is being made by one person and is being hand coded so we will need to have patience.
Glad to hear it! The art is way closer to the show than the similar Simpsons games. I hope the humor is as close to the show as the art in the end. This game could turn into a real gem. Best of luck CrookedMindGames and may you stay happy and safe in these Covid times!

GoroDaimon

Dec 14, 2018
It looks very good, it has an interesting concept of gameplay and possible story, I will wait to see the content to appreciate it better, the only thing I could say for now is that it feels strange that the character gets into the walls outside the room, there are no collisions.
good luck with the game.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Ah yes, finally a Family Guy parody game. Now it's just a race to see if Rick and Morty pop up in this game before Family guy characters pop up in Ferdafs Rick and Morty game... although with the Multiverse, could be Bojack Horseman! But American Dad is more likely, for obvious reasons. Why bother with a second game when you can just do a crossover?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The concept could be good, I don't mind that Meg is the main character here, but I think less people would complain about that if Meg had at least a better, make her less fat, use the "model" from the episode Don't Make Me Over that don't looks so bad or even use the Sexy Meg.

CS8jtKdWwAAWCWg.jpg

Reactions: groonan28
Jan 23, 2019
This isn't even a game. I have no idea why someone would donate to this.
It's a work in progress I don't expect donations it's a completely free to play game. It's to support the development of the game. Already had to buy Spine Pro and I used all the saved up donations of $330 to buy it. If it wasn't for the financial support this would've died due to being unable to afford Spine Pro. Now that I have it I can also start working on other games like American Dad etc.

Reactions: groonan28
Jan 23, 2019
I feel like American dad would of been a better choice at least the daughter is someone who is kind of hot and the mother is better looking as well
Yeah I know this started a long time ago as a collaboration with CopyPasteZombie who was a rule 34 artist I came into contact with on DeviantArt. They stopped making art and I ended up picking up the project and doing everything myself. I already had art for a Family Guy game so I went ahead with it as a starting project. All the code can be reused for future games so I'll be starting an American Dad one once the base code for this game is done including dialogue, save and load, items and skills.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes