Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Well.... no gameplay at all

Can be only in Meg Room, can get out in the hallway and thats it. There is an option to change clothes, not even able to find out the ''key'' to do the action.

So the concept is good, Meg as MC, nope, any girl in Family Guy, nope.

This idea have a lloooooot of potential, even if its a totally unknown male MC will work better than Meg as competitor to Glenn as king of sex.

To be honest 90% here want a male MC to fuck chicks... and not be a chick eating different cock.

So hope you will see this message
Yes!!! What you said!!! Also I'm a bit suprised this went nowhere as it might not have been wank worthy but it could have been pretty funny at least...

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Yes!!! What you said!!! Also I'm a bit suprised this went nowhere as it might not have been wank worthy but it could have been pretty funny at least...
CrookedMindGames is still working on this and is making public posts about the progress on patreon. This game is being made by one person and is being hand coded so we will need to have patience.

Reactions: banuma

affen123

Oct 6, 2017

Update is COMPLETE!
I'm just downloading the necessary files for build support for Linux and Mac. Then it's just a matter of building and uploading!

Nice

Reactions: groonan28

Kei-Sama

Sep 5, 2021
Crooked, I saw what you said about there not being much documentation about 2d games with perspective and such. You should try and do some research on 2D sides scrollers. Like Streets of Rage 4, or Double Dragon Neon.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
It's 0.0.3 guys, the framework is not even there yet, I think it will take about 1 years to even get to beta for contents.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes