Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
It depends, I put two saves in the game, one for the Ntr route and one for the Vanilla, but if you play the vanilla, I recommend playing from the beginning or from a save you have before the mountain town.
Do I understand it correctly that you added a non-NTR Route? That is disappointing mostly for the reason that it will eat up development time that could go into the NTR instead. No offense meant but adding unnecessary and unwanted stuff like this is why I rarely support the Patreon for these kinds of games. I play NTR games for the NTR and too many developers add the opposite for a reason that I don't understand.

Still, I enjoyed your game and I hope you focus on what is important in the future.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Do I understand it correctly that you added a non-NTR Route? That is disappointing mostly for the reason that it will eat up development time that could go into the NTR instead. No offense meant but adding unnecessary and unwanted stuff like this is why I rarely support the Patreon for these kinds of games. I play NTR games for the NTR and too many developers add the opposite for a reason that I don't understand.

Still, I enjoyed your game and I hope you focus on what is important in the future.
Honestly I hope both routes get decent depth, I like to have two different saves going for these kinds of games and rarely do devs put enough time into both. So I kinda hope both sides of the NTR/Vanilla debate kindly not be a problem.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Oh my. It's the perfect mirror of when a vanilla game adds an NTR route in the middle of the development.

So, how do you feel being on the receiving end for once? :KEK:

Undivided54

Jul 15, 2018
Is this the final update?i saw creater say he finally finished this project(in game),is that mean this game won't update anymore?sorry my english is bad and I can't understand it well.I just hope im wrongTAT

Reactions: RULU-ENNO
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes