Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
"Teach her" quests start after giving those books 5 times.
Thank You! Will try maybe after a while it will continue !? I just have a nerve missing to scroll through the days into the empty :)
Today we will solve the problem with your anus!
Foxy hesitates and wants to leave. Let her? Yeah, no, I don't know.
I so understand from choice will depend on further progress? What to choose?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey Spectre, I don't want to push you but more or less how much till the next version?
(I just want to play with the automatic cheats disabled :p)
ty
hello. thanks for answering. but i never clicked the money to get more. it always the same. if it is 22:300 o clock i get extra 10.000 money.
how can i set it up, that cheats will not be used? because i would like to play the game with the additional content of your mod and stuff, but cheats shouldnt activate if i dont want it.
Fixed this bug also:
Spectre1viper, I found an issue where when you receive the blowjob from your wife for making sure the house is clean and spending time with you child. The house stat's do not reset to 0 so that you can clean the house again for the week and all the NPC's that you have flirted with on sunday you can't flirt on Monday but on the next day you can flirt like normal. uploading my save point where you can choose to sleep or receive your reward.
I did a silent update so you just need to download Part 1 again and the automatic cheats will be gone. I also fixed a looping bug in the original game found by Kara Zor-El.

I'm hoping to release the next version in one week.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How do you meet tamara and advance with Laura events spectre?
The new Tamara path is tied to Foxy. You need to complete all of Foxy's sex events and group sex events added by this mod. You should also complete Laura's path and Foxy's path first from the original game. Then you can start Tamara's path once you complete Foxy's group sex events. Tamara's path is a lot of fun and I went outside the box on this one. Tamara's path is unique to this mod. I spent a lot of time on Tamara's path and am proud of it. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
thank you! the auto cheats are gone now. but one more question. in the "event list" for foxy event and michelle event, there are some numbers blue and underlined. like... the 0 is blue and underlined, or ++ is blue and underlined.
why are these ons underlined? is there something special about them?

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
I do not understand how there work interaction? for two weeks in the kitchen in panties climbs GG to foxy and there is nothing? How much can you climb? This is not a bug?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Fixed this bug also:

I did a silent update so you just need to download Part 1 again and the automatic cheats will be gone. I also fixed a looping bug in the original game found by Kara Zor-El.

I'm hoping to release the next version in one week.
Wow you must be one of the hardest working modders out there. Some developers could really learn a thing or two from you.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
oh another question.. i can flirt with people right in the beginning and get 10 relationship points every time. is it intentionally?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
thank you! the auto cheats are gone now. but one more question. in the "event list" for foxy event and michelle event, there are some numbers blue and underlined. like... the 0 is blue and underlined, or ++ is blue and underlined.
It is for setting the number or increasing it. I would advise not using them.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
It is for setting the number or increasing it. I would advise not using them.
thanks. i could assume for what they are. but my point was ... that only 3 or 4 numbers are blue and underlined. but all other (the event list is looong) numbers have normal colour. below, i gave an example picture how it looks like for me (i mean the event list, all events are normal color, but some are blue)

example.png

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
If someone is interested in avatars of NPCs with no nudes and pretty much all consistent mugshots, here's my modification. Just overwrite ;)
thanks. i could assume for what they are. but my point was ... that only 3 or 4 numbers are blue and underlined. but all other (the event list is looong) numbers have normal colour. below, i gave an example picture how it looks like for me (i mean the event list, all events are normal color, but some are blue)

View attachment 67724
Same here not quite sure what the reason for it is, sorry. @spectre1viper could you elaborate?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Those are meant to increase the variable count by one. I'm not the author of the original cheat menu, however I believe they are meant to help those who get stuck in the game in common hangup locations. There used to be tons of failure paths in the game and I removed all the ones that I felt either didn't make sense or were too harsh. Because there are a lot fewer ways to fail in the game, those options really aren't needed for the most part anymore. I would resist using them unless you are really stuck and even then I would save your game first. It is possible to break the path even worse if you increase the variables without knowing what you are doing (most players don't). That is the best answer I can give you.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Those are meant to increase the variable count by one. I'm not the author of the original cheat menu, however I believe they are meant to help those who get stuck in the game in common hangup locations. There used to be tons of failure paths in the game and I removed all the ones that I felt either didn't make sense or were too harsh. Because there are a lot fewer ways to fail in the game, those options really aren't needed for the most part anymore. I would resist using them unless you are really stuck and even then I would save your game first. It is possible to break the path even worse if you increase the variables without knowing what you are doing (most players don't). That is the best answer I can give you.
Thanks

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
oh another question.. i can flirt with people right in the beginning and get 10 relationship points every time. is it intentionally?
Part of the mod description includes "increased relationship progression". I got bored talking with the same characters over and over again just to increase their relationship so I could continue playing their path. I'm willing to negotiate a lower increase depending on player feedback.

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
What's wrong with foxy? No more with her interactions how to peek at panties, and this is long enough? What did I do? Who can look at this preservation?

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Part of the mod description includes "increased relationship progression". I got bored talking with the same characters over and over again just to increase their relationship so I could continue playing their path. I'm willing to negotiate a lower increase depending on player feedback.
oh i see.
is it maybe possible to keep both options? like.. making a switch so you can turn off relationship progression and other stuff.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If someone is interested in avatars of NPCs with no nudes and pretty much all consistent mugshots, here's my modification. Just overwrite ;)
Thank you for you contribution.

Players should backup their NPC folder before installing this in case they wish to revert back to my implementation. FYI - This version will cause you to only see one to two different images per character.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes