Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I see sex with gina option like this.
That is correct. Gina doesn't have her own dialog module in game.qsp where 99% of my mod code is located. I was going to build one (the reason for the Gina dialogue bug) but decided to do it this way instead to keep it simple. It wasn't worth it just to add one line of dialog "Ask Gina for sex" and I didn't want to split the code between two QSPs (addition.qsp). It may not make sense to those not familiar with the code.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That is correct. Gina doesn't have her own dialog section in game.qsp where 99% of my mod code is located. I was going to build one (the reason for the Gina dialogue bug) but decided to do it this way instead to keep it simple. It wasn't worth it just to add one line of dialog "Ask Gina for sex" and I didn't want to split the code between two QSPs (addition.qsp). It may not make sense to those not familiar with the code.
then i am on right track :D

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok my first feedback:

- I don't know why but the first day I have pretty much all stats going up to max with no intervention by me. Is that supposed to happen? Edit: it seems strength starts going up for no reason one tick every second.. I don't see the purpose, since we just need to click on the right to raise it if we want to.
- The characters avatars: I like the variety but I don't like to see them naked (since it's one of the game objectives). Personally, I'd have chosen mugshots all with the same style (for example the same hair colour and so on..)

ammo4fun

Jul 20, 2017
Spectre1viper, I found an issue where when you receive the blowjob from your wife for making sure the house is clean and spending time with you child. The house stat's do not reset to 0 so that you can clean the house again for the week and all the NPC's that you have flirted with on sunday you can't flirt on Monday but on the next day you can flirt like normal. uploading my save point where you can choose to sleep or receive your reward.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
hello. this is the first time for me playing this game. i installed these mods, too.
so.. i started the game and im in my house. but when its 22:30 o clock, then i suddenly have 10.200 Dollars instead of 200. is this a bugor my monthly money from work?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ok my first feedback:

- I don't know why but the first day I have pretty much all stats going up to max with no intervention by me. Is that supposed to happen? Edit: it seems strength starts going up for no reason one tick every second.. I don't see the purpose, since we just need to click on the right to raise it if we want to.
- The characters avatars: I like the variety but I don't like to see them naked (since it's one of the game objectives). Personally, I'd have chosen mugshots all with the same style (for example the same hair colour and so on..)
#1 - Fixed in the next version
#2 - I tried to avoid showing fully nudity in all of the pics. Some of the pics are revealing but don't show everything. It really comes down to personal taste. If you want to fix the issue yourself, just copy the pics that you like over the pics that you don't like. All the character pics are located under '/pic/NPC/name'. Just replace those pics you don't want to see with those you do (so there will be duplicate images of the ones you want to see and the ones you don't will be overwritten).

Regarding choosing images with all the same style. If I had an unlimited pool of images to draw off of this would be possible. Unfortunately, I have a very limited pool of images to draw off of. I chose the best images that I could find. With some of the actors I could only find a few (Michelle, Nikki, etc.). I feel that you are being a bit too critical in this case.

I know what you don't like but what about what you like?

I don't pretend to try and please everyone but I do my best. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
hello. this is the first time for me playing this game. i installed these mods, too.
so.. i started the game and im in my house. but when its 22:30 o clock, then i suddenly have 10.200 Dollars instead of 200. is this a bugor my monthly money from work?
I believe that is part of the cheat menu. I'll remove it in the next version.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Spectre1viper, I found an issue where when you receive the blowjob from your wife for making sure the house is clean and spending time with you child. The house stat's do not reset to 0 so that you can clean the house again for the week and all the NPC's that you have flirted with on sunday you can't flirt on Monday but on the next day you can flirt like normal. uploading my save point where you can choose to sleep or receive your reward.
Nice bug. Fixed in the next version. Thank you!

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
I believe that is part of the cheat menu. I'll remove it in the next version.
hello. thanks for answering. but i never clicked the money to get more. it always the same. if it is 22:300 o clock i get extra 10.000 money.
how can i set it up, that cheats will not be used? because i would like to play the game with the additional content of your mod and stuff, but cheats shouldnt activate if i dont want it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
hello. thanks for answering. but i never clicked the money to get more. it always the same. if it is 22:300 o clock i get extra 10.000 money.
how can i set it up, that cheats will not be used? because i would like to play the game with the additional content of your mod and stuff, but cheats shouldnt activate if i dont want it.
There is no on/off option cheat menu. if you don`t want cheat options, you can close that cheat menu window.

Without time and body clean cheat, this game is too hard. Even with cheat menu it is very grindy game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
There is nothing you can do until I release the next version. Please be patient. All of the automatic cheats will be removed in the next version. The manual cheats will remain (those activated manually by the player).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

I started working on version 18 of the mod. I promised a player that Angelica would be next after I finished my Gina content so Angelica is the focus of the next release. I'm working on new camera events, new sex events, and new group sex events.

I've run into some obstacles with adding group sex events for Angelica (Krystal Boyd, Anjelica, Ebbi, Abby, Snejanna)
. There aren't very many of them in decent quality and nearly all the ones I can find have Patrick in them. As I've been downloading video clips for Angelica, approximately 90% of her male-female clips and group sex clips (FFM) are with Patrick (her boyfriend). I have enough Male-Female sex clips but I don't have any FFM clips without Patrick in them. If anyone can provide or point me to one or more clips that I can download (must be free) that are good quality (720p) I would greatly appreciate it. They have to be FFM (two females (one being Angelica), and one male (not Patrick). I'm not interested in any other type of video clip currently.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
ypu mean anjelica (aka krystal boyd) right? i found a MMF scene. maybe it could be useful? i dont exactly know what aoure looking for. do you look for a FFM threesome with another cock than her boyfriends, or do you generally look for a threesome video, where another cock is involved besides the one of her boyfriend (to give a feeling of... going for other men / cheating with other men) ?
or some scenes with FFMM couple swap?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
#1 - Fixed in the next version
#2 - I tried to avoid showing fully nudity in all of the pics. Some of the pics are revealing but don't show everything. It really comes down to personal taste. If you want to fix the issue yourself, just copy the pics that you like over the pics that you don't like. All the character pics are located under '/pic/NPC/name'. Just replace those pics you don't want to see with those you do (so there will be duplicate images of the ones you want to see and the ones you don't will be overwritten).

Regarding choosing images with all the same style. If I had an unlimited pool of images to draw off of this would be possible. Unfortunately, I have a very limited pool of images to draw off of. I chose the best images that I could find. With some of the actors I could only find a few (Michelle, Nikki, etc.). I feel that you are being a bit too critical in this case.

I know what you don't like but what about what you like?

I don't pretend to try and please everyone but I do my best. :)
Thanks man, and in no way you should take what I wrote as a negative judgment on your work.
The feedback is there just to express my thoughts and maybe to be useful to you, that's the only purpose.
As I said earlier, the work you did is awesome and a big thank you is due ;)

PS: so for #1 I just have to dl the first part, correct?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
ypu mean anjelica (aka krystal boyd) right? i found a MMF scene. maybe it could be useful? i dont exactly know what aoure looking for. do you look for a FFM threesome with another cock than her boyfriends, or do you generally look for a threesome video, where another cock is involved besides the one of her boyfriend (to give a feeling of... going for other men / cheating with other men) ?
or some scenes with FFMM couple swap?
I thought I was extremely specific in my post.

"I've run into some obstacles with adding group sex events for Angelica (Krystal Boyd, Anjelica, Ebbi, Abby, Snejanna). I don't have any FFM clips without Patrick in them. If anyone can provide or point me to one or more clips that I can download (must be free) that are good quality (720p) I would greatly appreciate it. They have to be FFM (two females (one being Angelica), and one male (not Patrick). I'm not interested in any other type of video clip currently."

• FFM (two females, one male)
  • One of the females must be Angelica
  • The male cannot be Patrick
  • 720p or better quality
  • Sex video clip
  • Downloadable
  • Free site or it can be a pay site if you hand me the clip

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes