Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sigis

Dec 10, 2016
a little feedback for your videos, its great but it is different from the rest of the game which might cause a bit of a "problem"

in the rest of the game the sex comes in segments and not the entirety like in the videos that you added

as in, first its seduction, you click next then it goes into foreplay, click next then it goes to sex, click next then another sex, click next and maybe anal.

whereas you videos have all of it in one segment and when you click next, the sex encounter ends instead of going to the next stage.
so people that didn't watch the videos from the folder and just played the game could just see the bj, click next, the encounter ends and they think that that's all there is ( i made that mistake, and only realized after i looked through the videos)

so you could cut up the videos into segments and have them work like the rest of the game (not sure if that would be worth your time)

and thanks for this quality mod

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
The game is good but it is not always clear what to do, and sometimes boring to run around the map and hoping to get a sequel - go there not knowing where to find it without knowing why. More tips and it would be 5++
Tell me when the nanny asks to do a photo session to agree or disagree?

Chaoticnut

May 5, 2017
I really confused right now. So lasttime I played this with mod the game was 1.3. So I assume I have 2-8 parts of the mod. But then there's that
Players upgrading from version 14 of the mod should download Parts 1 & 9.

Players upgrading from version 15 of the mod should download Part 1.
According to this
Family Life 1.3 spectre1viper Mod version 14 - Part 8
I'm on version 14 and should download the whole thing again?
Sorry but this is really twisting my brain

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The game is good but it is not always clear what to do, and sometimes boring to run around the map and hoping to get a sequel - go there not knowing where to find it without knowing why. More tips and it would be 5++
Must be at her room at 20.
Nanny route related Foxi, Michelle at first. It won`t trigger unless you process Foxi and Michelle routes like explained in Nanny walkthrough.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
a little feedback for your videos, its great but it is different from the rest of the game which might cause a bit of a "problem"

in the rest of the game the sex comes in segments and not the entirety like in the videos that you added

as in, first its seduction, you click next then it goes into foreplay, click next then it goes to sex, click next then another sex, click next and maybe anal.

whereas you videos have all of it in one segment and when you click next, the sex encounter ends instead of going to the next stage.
so people that didn't watch the videos from the folder and just played the game could just see the bj, click next, the encounter ends and they think that that's all there is ( i made that mistake, and only realized after i looked through the videos)

so you could cut up the videos into segments and have them work like the rest of the game (not sure if that would be worth your time)

and thanks for this quality mod
I agree with you. All the videos I've done since adding the new Foxy group sex scenes have been split up into multiple pieces like you suggest. The events I did in the early versions of the mod aren't split up. I realize that this could have been improved by splitting them up. I've debated going back and re-doing all the earlier videos and splitting them into multiple pieces, but so far I've favored adding new content instead. I may go back and re-do all the videos and reduce their file size at some point. Your point is well taken.

Thank you for your feedback and support! :)

Reactions: Mwanted

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I really confused right now. So lasttime I played this with mod the game was 1.3. So I assume I have 2-8 parts of the mod. But then there's that

According to this

I'm on version 14 and should download the whole thing again?
Sorry but this is really twisting my brain
No, since you are upgrading from version 14 of the mod you just need to download Parts 1 and 9.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I agree. That is why when I rated the game I only gave it three out of five stars. The author of the game really needs to improve his hint system. I've toyed with the idea of doing it myself but it would be a lot of long tedious work. For now, just rely on the walkthroughs. There is a walkthrough folder in the base folder of Family Life. Use these to help guide you through the game.

Most of the walkthroughs only cover through version 1.2 of the game. If any player wants to contribute to the mod and update one or more walkthroughs for the current version of the game, I'm sure that many players would be thankful!

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
So I looked into qsp file with editor and couldn't find any new events in it such as Work Adams 2 etc etc...

What's up with that? Arent the new events entegrated into qsp??

Anyway can someone write what they know about Laura path after Pool Adams 2, this is such a boner killer :D

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 17

• Fixed two looping bugs from the original game – found by Kara Zor-El - Thank you!
  • Removed the stupid password off the QSP files
  • Gina now visits the Lounge (downstairs hall/lobby). She never visited the Lounge in the original game. She does now since some events occur there
  • Added 16 new camera events for Gina
  • Added 12 new sex events with Gina and Pedro (one male, one female)
  • Added 2 new group sex events for Gina
  • Achievement progress and pics added for the following events: Gina Sex Events & Gina Group Sex Events
  • Bonus event if you complete all of Gina’s sex events and group sex events
Downloads updated on the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 16 of the mod need to download Part 1 and Part 10.

Your game needs to be fully updated to version 1.4 of the game if you haven't done that already. You can obtain version 1.4 of the game on the OP.

I have now completed my planned content for Laura, Foxy, Gina, and Johnny. Gina and Foxy both have a total of 18 camera events added by this mod.

Gina's new content, added by version 17 of the mod, is complimentary and supplemental to the existing story. I didn't modify or add to Gina's existing path. I went lighter on the storytelling in this version since I went so heavy on it in my past three releases. There is still some new storytelling, just not as much as the past few releases.

You have to be part way through Gina's path in order to experience the new content. The part where you are having sex with Gina regularly. The "Ask Gina for sex" option is only available in certain rooms of the house (Gina's bedroom, Lounge, Pool) and Gina must be in the room for the option to appear. You cannot ask Gina for sex more than once per day.

Let me know if you find any bugs. This release is as big as two normal versions since I combined Gina's new camera events, her new sex events, and her new group sex events all into one version.

I hope you enjoy the new content! Feedback is welcome and appreciated! :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I agree with you. All the videos I've done since adding the new Foxy group sex scenes have been split up into multiple pieces like you suggest. The events I did in the early versions of the mod aren't split up. I realize that this could have been improved by splitting them up. I've debated going back and re-doing all the earlier videos and splitting them into multiple pieces, but so far I've favored adding new content instead. I may go back and re-do all the videos and reduce their file size at some point. Your point is well taken.

Thank you for your feedback and support! :)
Yeah, I think it would be worth it. You made such a great job that it would be a pity to not have quality consistency throughout all the content.
A big thank you for your work ;)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Version 17

• Fixed two looping bugs from the original game – found by Kara Zor-El - Thank you!
  • Removed the stupid password off the QSP files
  • Gina now visits the Lounge (downstairs hall/lobby). She never visited the Lounge in the original game. She does now since some events occur there
  • Added 16 new camera events for Gina
  • Added 12 new sex events with Gina and Pedro (one male, one female)
  • Added 2 new group sex events for Gina
  • Achievement progress and pics added for the following events: Gina Sex Events & Gina Group Sex Events
  • Bonus event if you complete all of Gina’s sex events and group sex events
Downloads updated on the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 16 of the mod need to download Part 1 and Part 10.

Your game needs to be fully updated to version 1.4 of the game if you haven't done that already. You can obtain version 1.4 of the game on the OP.

I have now completed my planned content for Laura, Foxy, Gina, and Johnny. Gina and Foxy both have a total of 18 camera events added by this mod.

Gina's new content, added by version 17 of the mod, is complimentary and supplemental to the existing story. I didn't modify or add to Gina's existing path. I went lighter on the storytelling in this version since I went so heavy on it in my past three releases. There is still some new storytelling, just not as much as the past few releases.

You have to be part way through Gina's path in order to experience the new content. The part where you are having sex with Gina regularly.

Let me know if you find any bugs. This release is as big as two normal versions since I combined Gina's new camera events, her new sex events, and her new group sex events all into one version.

I hope you enjoy the new content! Feedback is welcome and appreciated! :)
Game crashes for me when i try new dialog option with Gina. Error finding dialog location it says.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 17.1
  • Fixed a bug in Gina's dialogue - Found by Kara Zor-El - Thank you!
Download updated on the opening post.

Players who have already downloaded Part 1 of version 17 will need to download Part 1 again.

I accidentally left some code in that I didn't end up using which caused the issue.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Version 17.1
  • Fixed a bug in Gina's dialogue - Found by Kara Zor-El - Thank you!
Download updated on the opening post.

Players who have already downloaded Part 1 of version 17 will need to download Part 1 again.

I accidentally left some code in that I didn't end up using which caused the issue.
Is it normal? I see "sex with Gina option" in main options. I don`t see it like foxi one you did.
For example pool at 17:00 Nanny and Gina together. IF i click on Gina i don`t see it in her options. When i step away, i see the Sex with Gina option.

I could only trigger pool scenes. Probably she has hall scenes too but cant see option for gina sex at hall.
Edit: i could trigger hall scenes too but option shows with other options like watch tv , do some cleaning, back

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes