Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
Can anyone please explain the choice between Michelle and Nanny (not caring about michelle in the Patrick guest room scene). Is it worth going back to do whatever the Michelle path is, or can you do both with cheating variables?

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Downloaded 1.4, archives 1 & 9, extracted, started the game - I can't see cheat menu anywhere?

EDIT: Found out the reason why, the game "remembers" the last folder you opened on start, so I loaded the old version :)
Thanks for this mod, it's awesome

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i love your mod but i was wondering how do we access the rest of the laura x johnny scenes such as the ones at work and pool as there seem to be multiple folders in the games directory relating to them also how does one meet/trigger pedro?
As you already know for to trigger it, you have to keep sleeping in guest room for 3 month. First Johnny-Laura cheating scene at day 95 which is saturday pool party time.
I could trigger new scenes at pool party time and mondays after breakfast by following Laura.
But i couldn't reach any of those 2 ending yet.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
This may actually be a dumb idea, but I created a portable Windows shortcut that makes launching the game a one-click ordeal. You can consider including it in your mod if you think it will save all the people installing the mod from any hassle. Yes, people can create their own shortcut, but I bet a lot of people do not until they get tired of launching the game the manual ways. It should work on any Windows system no matter where their game folder is when they extract the mod files or this shortcut zip. It relies on cmd.exe so it can launch the game itself by relative path. The shortcut command for reference:

Code:
C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start /d. .\QSPgui\qspgui.exe game.qsp

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i have 1 question how do i start the laura and johnny path this mod adds?
Details are on page 10 of this forum under the Version 14 post. You basically have to complete Laura's path and Foxy's path first and maintain a good relationship with them.

I also made a detailed post on page 13 of this forum (towards the bottom) on how to trigger Foxy's group sex events. This leads to the Tamara "Fuck Toy" path and some scenes with Laura and Johnny.

If you are referring to what is new in the game and not the mod, then Kara Zor-El is correct. You said "this mod adds". Best of luck to you!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I haven't heard a word about the finished path in version 15 of the mod (page 12 of this forum). Has anyone completed it yet? Feedback is appreciated! What did you like? What didn't you like? It helps to know if I'm taking the mod in the right direction (for most players at least).

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I haven't heard a word about the finished path in version 15 of the mod (page 12 of this forum). Has anyone completed it yet? Feedback is appreciated!

The next version won't have near as much storytelling in it. I did a lot of new dialog and storytelling in the past three releases/versions of the mod. I'm going to try and complete all of Gina's new content, that I have planned, in one version/release and then move on to Angelica (nanny). Gina's new content will consist of new camera scenes, new sex events, and a couple of group sex events. The storytelling and new dialog will be light in this release so fast clickers can rejoice.
Still trying to access the new scenes but the variables are still lost to me. Several saves but I need more info how to access your paths. But looking at the files I take my hat of for you sir, If only I could access those scenes.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

The next version won't have near as much storytelling in it. I wrote a lot of new dialog and did a lot of storytelling in the past three releases/versions of the mod. I'm going to try and complete all of Gina's new content, that I have planned, in one version/release and then move on to Angelica (nanny). Gina's new content will consist of new camera scenes, new sex events, and a couple of group sex events. All of Gina's new content will be complimentary and supplemental to the existing story. I won't be adding to or modifying Gina's path in any way. The storytelling and new dialog will be light in this release so fast clickers can rejoice.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Still trying to access the new scenes but the variables are still lost to me. Several saves but I need more info how to access your paths. But looking at the files I take my hat of for you sir, If only I could access those scenes.
Tell me where you are in the game and what you have recently completed and attach your save game and I'd be happy to help.

Ace

Sep 14, 2016
  • You have to complete Laura's path
  • You have to complete Foxy's path
  • You have to have a relationship score of 2500 or higher for Foxy
  • You have to have a relationship score of 2000 or higher for Laura
  • At least 35 days (in game days) have to go by since you started the game
  • Your charisma has to be at least 70
  • Your power has to be at least 90 (workout at the gym if needed)
  • The events start in the Lounge (downstairs Hall)
  • Hours 0 - 2 weekend - random chance - for 1st event
  • Hours 14 - 16 weekend - random chance - for 1st event
  • Events occur in the Lounge, Foxy's room, your bedroom, and being downstairs in your house
  • Many occur on the weekend but not all
Best of luck to you!
Can someone provide a save with all these met, please?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Started a brand new game and it seems that some scenes like the pool scenes or Makeup sex with Laura don't run..I just get to the "after" the scene state (time progressed, people left/arrived and so on). Tried it with both the new and the old QSP player.
I patched up from v 1.35 > 1.4 then applied your mod files from 1-9.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Started a brand new game and it seems that some scenes like the pool scenes or Makeup sex with Laura don't run..I just get to the "after" the scene state (time progressed, people left/arrived and so on). Tried it with both the new and the old QSP player.
I patched up from v 1.35 > 1.4 then applied your mod files from 1-9.
I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean by "don't run"? Just dialog, no video, etc? How do you know what the scenes are if they "don't run"? Screenshots would be helpful or attach a save game right before this happens.

silent

Nov 29, 2016
i want to try your mod, but can you tell me if all the sharing scenes are optional, i don't like sharing

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i want to try your mod, but can you tell me if all the sharing scenes are optional, i don't like sharing
Original game has no warning for such scenes. But it is possible play avoid sharing. You can guide your game play via walkthroughs for original game routes. (hint: Never disturb Johnny or Patrick)

For spectra1viper mod extra endings better he answers you. I didn't play mod routes your style so i am not sure. Mod routes won't trigger unless you finish FOxy and Laura original routes.
Mod owner doesn't like sharing also but because it is just a game he did one route like that for us.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If by sharing you mean group sex then no, they aren't optional unless you don't want to complete the mod content.
If by sharing you mean you are that you are the only person that will ever have sex with a particular character then the answer is no. This is the case with the original game also.

If you mean something else by sharing then let me know. It sounds like this game may not be for you. :(

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
sigh its a mess trying to download everything when new to this mod.. can you fix a fully modded v on latest release? you would make me happy if you did..

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean by "don't run"? Just dialog, no video, etc? How do you know what the scenes are if they "don't run"? Screenshots would be helpful or attach a save game right before this happens.
Having played this game (or parts of it)several times over the years (last time a couple of months ago with your first mod versions), I know for example that the "Makeup Sex" scene with wifey contains pictures (now clips) and does not go from clicking "attempt to sleep with your wife" to one hour later and her sleeping (and you able to sleep in the bedroom again) without any text and/or pics, but this is what happens.
Again, for the pool scenes, when either joining your wife or the rest of the family in the afternoon, there is supposed to be some images, but again, the game just switches to the next hour without anything in between.

Here is a save just starting the makeup sex scene:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes