Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i have a problem with foxy at 12. Visit her room at 20:00 beauty and fashion required. Repeat until given a choice: select "Nope" or "I don't know" its stuck/loop it seems..:S i've gotten 3-5 same picture the girl is lying on a sofa after and just are (told) to play with her pussy more.. btw what is beauty and fashion is it my stats or just items or both?:S i do got both of those at max ect so..

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
sigh its a mess trying to download everything when new to this mod.. can you fix a fully modded v on latest release? you would make me happy if you did..
I apologize that there are so many large files to download but the mod is broken up on purpose. It isn't practical to have a 22 GB download. You just need to download and install version 1.4 of the game and then all nine parts of the mod and extract all of them into the root folder of Family Life (Extract here). Just follow the instructions in the download and installation sections on the opening post and you shouldn't have any problems.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I apologize that there are so many large files to download but the mod is broken up on purpose. It isn't practical to have a 22 GB download. You just need to download and install version 1.4 of the game and then all nine parts of the mod and extract all of them into the root folder of Family Life (Extract here). Just follow the instructions in the download and installation sections on the opening post and you shouldn't have any problems.[/QUOTE
do i need to extract each file in order from 9 to 1 or just typical extraction of file 1 and nothing else

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Having played this game (or parts of it)several times over the years (last time a couple of months ago with your first mod versions), I know for example that the "Makeup Sex" scene with wifey contains pictures (now clips) and does not go from clicking "attempt to sleep with your wife" to one hour later and her sleeping (and you able to sleep in the bedroom again) without any text and/or pics, but this is what happens.
Again, for the pool scenes, when either joining your wife or the rest of the family in the afternoon, there is supposed to be some images, but again, the game just switches to the next hour without anything in between.

Here is a save just starting the makeup sex scene:
That is working correctly and is part of the original game, not my mod. You are still in the guest room. This event with Laura lets you sleep with her again but no sex is involved yet. I can't speak for the author of the game but the code is working as written in your case. It certainly isn't the way I would have coded that event as it is very misleading.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The order of extraction shouldn't matter but you need to extract all parts of the mod individually. I explain all this on the OP.

Reactions: jason95821

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Again, for the pool scenes, when either joining your wife or the rest of the family in the afternoon, there is supposed to be some images, but again, the game just switches to the next hour without anything in between.
Pool scenes still there, To trigger those scenes you need to do those visits few times more for each. Forgot how many times (4 or 5 times i guess) for each.

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
I can't make heads or tails from those commands for the command injector.
I get the money and strength commands but all the other examples don't seem to work.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I can't make heads or tails from those commands for the command injector.
I get the money and strength commands but all the other examples don't seem to work.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I need more information on what commands you are using and what you are trying to accomplish in order to help.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
That is working correctly and is part of the original game, not my mod. You are still in the guest room. This event with Laura lets you sleep with her again but no sex is involved yet. I can't speak for the author of the game but the code is working as written in your case. It certainly isn't the way I would have coded that event as it is very misleading.
Ok, my bad then, thanks for clearing this up: remembered it differently but then there have been so many iterations of this game by now...lol. And yes, this is extremely misleading.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i have a problem with foxy at 12. Visit her room at 20:00 beauty and fashion required. Repeat until given a choice: select "Nope" or "I don't know" its stuck/loop it seems..:S i've gotten 3-5 same picture the girl is lying on a sofa after and just are (told) to play with her pussy more.. btw what is beauty and fashion is it my stats or just items or both?:S i do got both of those at max ect so..
If you are still having issues with this, please attach your save game and I'll take a look at it.

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
Apologize and which one to download for the latest version of the game? Everything?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Apologize and which one to download for the latest version of the game? Everything?
For each update you have to download part1. Part 1 necessary. You need to copy these folders and files over same named original game files and folders.
For example you downloaded till part 7 before. Then you also have to download parts 7,8,9.
(Sometimes just original game may have new update! For to use this mod with this new game update, he will just change mod part1 for it. he won't change rest parts.)

I have backup folder for this mod.
(For example my Backup folder name is " Family Life 1.4 spectre1viper Mod Parts 2-9 - Pic " right now. Helps me remember which parts i already have for mod)
I extracted each parts (except part 1) in this backup folder and make it just one "pic" named folder in it. Cause beside part1 each part contains "pic" named folder. (Actually rest parts are split parts of big size "pic" folder.) This "pic" named folder is for you to copy over (not for to copy in it) original game pic folder.

Reactions: ZereX

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
I need more information on what commands you are using and what you are trying to accomplish in order to help.
At the first page, there are a few example commands given:
money = 20000
power = 100
gt 'home'
hour = 19
gt 'PaidSexFoxy'
gt 'PaidSexCaprice'
nanny_event =
sexAngel =
amountLinenEvents =
Money and power commands work and gt 'home' also but the rest...
gt 'PaidSexFoxy', nothing happens...maybe I need to add something like 1 or True or something else?
nanny_event = ???????
It looks a lot like computer codes and I'm not familiar with those so perhaps you can provide some more detailed explanation of how these codes work?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Finally i finished your new route. :) I was dealing with new routes of original game.

You amazed me again. Your storytelling as good as your modding. Awesome job. You lined up all Laura's girlfriends for Pedro. :D

Easy to find right answers for your new route cause your funny ball-busting clip. :p

Best scene award goes to ending movie. :D

There is an original game looping day bug which ruins your new achievement's trigger time. It is related new Nanny route. (edit: It`s not Nanny route. It`s related new general events for girls) When you finish this new route, there is MFF scene (Gina & Nanny wake Pedro) when you go to sleep at saturday nights and repeats even this route is over. If you go to sleep at saturday night at 23:00, beside sunday you wake up saturday morning. For to skip this looping day bug, 00:00 time is better to go sleep on saturdays.
This bug ruins it, if you fuck the last Laura's girlfriend (who has ex-husband) on saturday and sleep at 23:00. Achievement picture triggered to me 2 or 3 days later even it was already in my achievements list.

Did this save for that looping bug: (Similar Bug for Gina bedroom everyday at 18:00. You can check this bug too with this save file)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
At the first page, there are a few example commands given:
Money and power commands work and gt 'home' also but the rest...
gt 'PaidSexFoxy', nothing happens...maybe I need to add something like 1 or True or something else?
nanny_event = ???????
It looks a lot like computer codes and I'm not familiar with those so perhaps you can provide some more detailed explanation of how these codes work?
Using the command injector is more for advanced players. It would take days to explain how everything works. Some commands have to be used together in order for anything to happen. For example:

gt 'PaidSexFoxy' - this command by itself won't do anything. If you assign an event number first, then it does something:

sexFoxy = 92330
gt 'sexFoxy'

It is better to just play the game and not worry about the command injector. When I'm helping other players, sometimes I will tell them to input a command into the game using the command injector to fix an issue or help them if they get stuck.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Finally i finished your new route. :) I was dealing with new routes of original game.

You amazed me again. Your storytelling as good as your modding. Awesome job. You lined up all Laura's girlfriends for Pedro. :D

Easy to find right answers for your new route cause your funny ball-busting clip. :p

Best scene award goes to ending movie. :D

There is an original game looping day bug which ruins your new achievement's trigger time. It is related new Nanny route. (edit: It`s not Nanny route. It`s related new general events for girls) When you finish this new route, there is MFF scene (Gina & Nanny wake Pedro) when you go to sleep at saturday nights and repeats even this route is over. If you go to sleep at saturday night at 23:00, beside sunday you wake up saturday morning. For to skip this looping day bug, 00:00 time is better to go sleep on saturdays.
This bug ruins it, if you fuck the last Laura's girlfriend (who has ex-husband) on saturday and sleep at 23:00. Achievement picture triggered to me 2 or 3 days later even it was already in my achievements list.

Did this save for that looping bug: (Similar Bug for Gina bedroom everyday at 18:00. You can check this bug too with this save file)
I'm glad you liked the ending to the Tamara/Laura/Johnny/Pedro path! You are the only player that gives me regular feedback! Thank you! I've been frustrated with the lack of feedback my mod has been getting. I know players are using it but they don't take the time to let me know what they liked or didn't like.

I believe I fixed both of the bugs you mentioned in the original game. None of the bugs are from my mod.

Try this out and let me know if it fixes both bugs. In order to trigger that final event in your bedroom you have to go to sleep at hour 0 instead of hour 23.

"Achievement picture triggered to me 2 or 3 days later even it was already in my achievements list." This is normal. The achievement picture is added immediately once you've earned it. The achievement event that takes place after you go to bed is a separate event and is independent of the achievement pic being added. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Try this out and let me know if it fixes both bugs. In order to trigger that final event in your bedroom you have to go to sleep at hour 0 instead of hour 23.

"Achievement picture triggered to me 2 or 3 days later even it was already in my achievements list." This is normal. The achievement picture is added immediately once you've earned it. The achievement event that takes place after you go to bed is a separate event and is independent of the achievement pic being added. I hope that makes sense.
Save made after final event. I will keep it in mind for next play.

I was aware these bugs not related with mod. That`s why named them original game bug.

Thx for fix for looping day bug. Gina bedroom bug was harmless but day looping one was annoying. Cause it was making you watch same long event twice.

Tested: No more repeating scenes for both bug. :)

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
Pliz tell me how to get the branch with a nanny? Pass so in the beginning not to spoil, not what?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes