Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
any ideas as to why I am getting this screenshot 1.png , the moustache looking thing.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
any ideas as to why I am getting this View attachment 64683 , the moustache looking thing.
1st guess: qsp player. Use the one spectre1viper give at OP page. Mp4 files doesn`t play in some computers.
2nd guess: You copy mod pics folder over game wrong. you must copy over original game pic folder.

Probably 1st guess will solve your issue. I had similar problem.

copied the link at OP page here for player

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
1st guess: qsp player. Use the one spectre1viper give at OP page. Mp4 files doesn`t play in some computers.
2nd guess: You copy mod pics folder over game wrong. you must copy over original game pic folder.

Probably 1st guess will solve your issue. I had similar problem.

copied the link at OP page here for player
Not QSP player, I am using the updated one from the OP, I'll try and work it out, my guess is your 2nd guess, I fucked up somewhere, thanks anyway .

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Hi
Just asking if you will make another mod like you did for version 1.25 will all scenes unlocked or if you cant explain how to do so?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
any ideas as to why I am getting this View attachment 64683 , the moustache looking thing.
That content isn't from my mod but from the original game. That graphic indicates a missing image. You may have a corrupted installation or missing images for some reason.

I looked up the image and it is new from version 1.3.5. It looks like you might be using version 1.3 with version 1.3.5 QSP files. That would explain the missing graphics.

Install my 1.3 to 1.3.5 upgrade and then reinstall Part 1 of my mod and you should be good to go. :)

Reactions: #NomeD

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi
Just asking if you will make another mod like you did for version 1.25 will all scenes unlocked or if you cant explain how to do so?
Another author did that, it wasn't me. I don't have any plans on doing this, sorry.

While the concept was interesting, it turned the game into a scene player and bypassed all of the game elements which is counter productive in my opinion.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry if I am a little dense on your instructions...
I downloaded FL 1.3.5
I got all of your mods downloaded. Even though they are numbered... part.1.7z, etc... They do not extract to one folder.
Do I overwrite the files oldest to newest or what?

Thx~
Make sure when you extract each part that you extract them into the root folder of your Family Life folder. Don't create a new folder when extracting them. A lot of players make that mistake. Most parts of the mod have a 'pic' folder in them. That 'pic' folder needs to be copied into the base folder of Family Life (which also contains a 'pic' folder).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
guess im bugged because my charisma does not go lower than 71
Charisma is a calculated stat.

charisma = (power + fashion + beauty) / 3

I'm not aware of any events that require a low charisma, only failure options. I could be wrong though.

If you really want to bottom out your charisma, just use the command injector and do something like this:

power = 50
fashion = 50
beauty = 50

Best of luck to you!

Reactions: srwnomek

LoveWeed

Apr 4, 2017
So how exactly do you trigger first group sex from mod Foxy path? I mean at what time and where?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 16

• Merged in the new code from version 1.4 of Family Life from the original author

Download updated in the opening post.

The main forum for Family Life doesn't have this version yet. I was given it by a helpful player. Nothing new in the mod has been added. This just adds all the 1.4 version code to my modded version.

You must upgrade to version 1.4 before using this version! You can either download the upgrade (which is much faster) or you can download the whole game again (4.2 GB). Once you upgrade to version 1.4, then install my mod.

Players upgrading from version 14 of the mod just need to install Parts 1 & 9 after upgrading their game to version 1.4.

Players upgrading from version 15 of the mod just need to install Part 1 after upgrading their game to version 1.4.

I haven't tested the new 1.4 version yet so there could be bugs. As long as I did the merge correctly there shouldn't be any problems. Enjoy!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So how exactly do you trigger first group sex from mod Foxy path? I mean at what time and where?
  • You have to complete Laura's path
  • You have to complete Foxy's path
  • You have to have a relationship score of 2500 or higher for Foxy
  • You have to have a relationship score of 2000 or higher for Laura
  • At least 35 days (in game days) have to go by since you started the game
  • Your charisma has to be at least 70
  • Your power has to be at least 90 (workout at the gym if needed)
  • The events start in the Lounge (downstairs Hall)
  • Hours 0 - 2 weekend - random chance - for 1st event
  • Hours 14 - 16 weekend - random chance - for 1st event
  • Events occur in the Lounge, Foxy's room, your bedroom, and being downstairs in your house
  • Many occur on the weekend but not all
Best of luck to you!

LoveWeed

Apr 4, 2017
  • You have to complete Laura's route
  • You have to complete Foxy's route
  • You have to have a relationship score of 2500 or higher for Foxy
  • You have to have a relationship score of 2000 or higher for Laura
  • At least 35 days (in game days) have to go by since you started the game
  • Your charisma has to be at least 70
  • Your power has to be at least 90 (workout at the gym if needed)
  • The events start in the Lounge (downstairs Hall)
  • Hours 0 - 2 weekend - random chance
  • Hours 14 - 16 weekend - random chance
  • Events occur in the Lounge, Foxy's room, your bedroom, and being downstairs in your house
  • Many occur on the weekend but not all
Best of luck to you!
Thanks! I guess weekend part was my problem :D

ship1t

Mar 12, 2017
Am I correct here; If I download "vanilla" version of the game, straight from the authors main forum thread...
Then I have to download only Part 1 of the mod for it to fully work?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Am I correct here; If I download "vanilla" version of the game, straight from the authors main forum thread...
Then I have to download only Part 1 of the mod for it to fully work?
I think you will need to download the version from here and if you have not downloaded the mods before then you will need to download all the files as stated in the OP thread.

smokey1356

Jun 4, 2017
i love your mod but i was wondering how do we access the rest of the laura x johnny scenes such as the ones at work and pool as there seem to be multiple folders in the games directory relating to them also how does one meet/trigger pedro?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i love your mod but i was wondering how do we access the rest of the laura x johnny scenes such as the ones at work and pool as there seem to be multiple folders in the games directory relating to them also how does one meet/trigger pedro?
I'm not sure. I don't believe anyone has updated any walkthroughs for version 1.3.5 and version 1.4 of the game. I can only tell you how to trigger the content in my mod and in older versions of the game.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes