Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
why you did`t play with Gina? Over 400 days you played but you didn`t touch Gina in house somehow. If you don`t progress Gina, You can`t see FOXY- Gina - Pedro threesome events.

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
i played her on old save but it got corrupted and from what i read she wasnt needed for new update so i didn't bothered

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i played her on old save but it got corrupted and from what i read she wasnt needed for new update so i didn't bothered
Something wrong with save then cause this save made me play from Gina with or without wine visits.

Something was weird also. When i wander Johnny house, triggered Pedro - Michelle last sex scene but doen`t allow Patrick to her room after that. Probably you finished Michelle route too?

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
in this i completed all except gina and caprice, if it's impossible to complete on this save them if u can send me some that work or give me some advices when i will play again

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
so bang/spy foxy and tamara happens? XD (and how to trigger foxxy-laura?)
lool you want me cook the dinner for you and help you eat. :D
I can share another but in that save you will miss few MMFF scenes.

You didn`t start sleeping with Laura in this save. You need to sleep and progress Laura.

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
u saw how many days were on save XD grinding again in searching for answers won't be fun at all XDDDD

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
u saw how many days were on save XD grinding again in searching for answers won't be fun at all XDDDD
Not at all Laura path is shortest cause Dev didn`t finish it. He will finish it in 1.4.5.
But this mod kinda finished Laura path for my taste in "Tamara sex toy" path.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
don't spoil it for me, spoil it after i come back in 600 days XD
Your play style is good. I`ve seen worse saves then yours. :D
I think you continued this game on wrong version save, that is all. If i was moder, i could check that.

Progress laura (start sleep and sex, 5 times facial for achievement) and don`t forget visit weekly Foxy bedroom for massage sex scenes. when you progress both enough Foxy-Laura-Pedro event will happen. she`ll kick you to guest room. One week you need to gain her love back (breakfast, dinner, swim with her).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 15

• Finished Tamara/Laura/Johnny path. Resolved a lot of questions and the relationship status with several of the main characters. Finished the storytelling for this path. Lots of good storytelling added. Has some unexpected surprises and bonus content. Lots of fun with an exciting ending!
  • Merged in the new Family Life 1.3.5 code from the original author
Downloads updated in the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 14 of the mod only need to download Parts 1 & 9.

I also provided the full version 1.3.5 download and the 1.3 to 1.3.5 upgrade on the OP for those who don't have it yet or need a high speed download link.

This version picks up where version 14 ended. It would be a good idea to use a save game that you finished version 14 with if you don't want to re-do Tamara's path. To find this new content you have to be 100% finished with Laura, Foxy, and Tamara's paths. You also have to have a high relationship with them.

I tried to make the story fairly realistic so there are several ways to fail in the finished path. It would be a good idea to save the game before major choices. Most of the failure paths are pretty obvious to me at least but user experience may vary.

This finished path shouldn't require a walkthrough to complete. It should be fairly straightforward. The only part that may require a bit of thinking is how to start this finished path. I can provide a hint if needed.

I'm really happy with how this version turned out! It looks like a small update because it is only has one bullet item but this version is larger than you think. There is a lot of good storytelling and sex events in this path. Please take the time and go through it slowly and enjoy the story! Fast clickers who ignore the dialog will miss a lot of content that I worked hard on. A lot of hard work goes into each version. I hope you enjoy the new content!

I haven't had time to test the new additions in version 1.3.5. I only merged in the new code. Let me know if you find any bugs. Happy gaming! :)

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Sorry if I am a little dense on your instructions...
I downloaded FL 1.3.5
I got all of your mods downloaded. Even though they are numbered... part.1.7z, etc... They do not extract to one folder.
Do I overwrite the files oldest to newest or what?

Thx~

srwnomek

May 7, 2017
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows injection command to change charisma? I have looked everyone and can not seem to find a way to change it to trigger events. If anyone knows a way or an alternative please let me know.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows injection command to change charisma? I have looked everyone and can not seem to find a way to change it to trigger events. If anyone knows a way or an alternative please let me know.
Just clicking the body clean should do the job every time.

upload_2018-2-4_21-58-18.png

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes