Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 14.1

• Fixed a bug with an achievement showing up before you earned it - thanks to Kara Zor-El
  • Fixed a bug in the last event where an entire dialog section was missing - the final event should make better sense now and transition correctly
  • Finished coding the last party sex event - the files were there but I didn't have time to finish the code for it in version 14
  • Added an additional achievement opportunity if you find and complete every sex event at the party
You only need to re-download Part 1 to get these fixes and changes. :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If anyone wants to be a writer for a few minutes and contribute to this mod in a small way I am offering an opportunity to my player base. There are several party sex events that have placeholders such as "Party Sex" or "Drunk Party Sex" without any other dialog. If you'd like to contribute text to these events I'm willing to review your submissions and add the dialog. You need to be specific on what event you are contributing to and what stage of the event. Most events have three to eight stages. You will need to label each stage (1, 2, 3, 4, etc. for example) and then include the dialog for each stage where there is placeholder text. I'm unsure if anyone is interested in this but I'm putting the offer out there nonetheless.

Thank you for all of your feedback and support!

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
If anyone wants to be a writer for a few minutes and contribute to this mod in a small way I am offering an opportunity to my player base. There are several party sex events that have placeholders such as "Party Sex" or "Drunk Party Sex" without any other dialog. If you'd like to contribute text to these events I'm willing to review your submissions and add the dialog. You need to be specific on what event you are contributing to and what stage of the event. Most events have three to eight stages. You will need to label each stage (1, 2, 3, 4, etc. for example) and then include the dialog for each stage where there is placeholder text. I'm unsure if anyone is interested in this but I'm putting the offer out there nonetheless.

Thank you for all of your feedback and support!
Would love to help but I need to play those scenes first to get an idea.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper 1.3.5 updated 3 hours ago. I will wait your mod update for it. :)
I'm working on version 15 right now so it may be a day or two before I release a new version with 1.3.5 included. I really don't want to have to comment out all of my new code just to release a version that includes the new 1.3.5 additions.

I may release version 15 as early as tomorrow morning. Since I am so close to finishing version 15 I don't want to stop working on it, comment out all of my new code (since it isn't finished), and release a new version only to do it again a day or two later. I apologize if this isn't what players want to hear. Players can always try out the new content without this mod. A new version is coming very soon I promise.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm working on version 15 right now so it may be a day or two before I release a new version with 1.3.5 included. I really don't want to have to comment out all of my new code just to release a version that includes the new 1.3.5 additions.

I may release version 15 as early as tomorrow morning. Since I am so close to finishing version 15 I don't want to stop working on it, comment out all of my new code (since it isn't finished), and release a new version only to do it again a day or two later. I apologize if this isn't what players want to hear. Players can always try out the new content without this mod. A new version is coming very soon I promise.
I can wait. Without your mod i can`t dare to play this game. I don`t have that much strong nerve control.

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
related to Foxy and Laura routes. Must trigger foxy - Laura scenes to start i think.
how can i trigger this scenes? i'm out of ideas. I finished laura and foxy solo paths and only new events are when i ask foxy for sex or when i come to room. (this scenes repeats)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Foxy will introduce you Tamara. I think you are missing something related foxy. For example there is massage sex scenes for foxy which triggers weekly. Did you reach that part?

If you still can`t progress further, i can take a look your game.
Send your save file. i can try find what is missing.

piotr777

Jun 4, 2017
Foxy will introduce you Tamara. I think you are missing something related foxy. For example there is massage sex scenes for foxy which triggers weekly. Did you reach that part?

If you still can`t progress further, i can take a look your game.
Send your save file. i can try find what is missing.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes