Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Grayes

May 29, 2017
guys ı cant get bj from foxy how can ı get ı'm stuck there please help (Last Thing ı did with foxy in the dining room 'Play with Foxy' )

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know what would happen if I put the current version of the mod in the new version of the game? Would it mess up the whole game or just not do anything for the stuff that was updated?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I took a shot at combining @spectre1viper's mod (Version 22) with the 1.6.5 game. It is throwing an error about not being able to find an 'end', so I screwed up a closing tag somewhere that I'm not seeing in my diff.

I can't work on this any more this evening (and perhaps this week), but I'll put it here in case anyone wants to open it up and take a stab at the fix. I'm sure the editor qgen is on this forum somewhere. I exported to tex2gam for an easier comparison, so you might want to do that.

I made my best guesses in a couple of places as to if the mod was fixing something or if the original game was adding something new, so hopefully paths aren't broken. I didn't bring over the Engrish fixes in addition.qsp yet, since by the time I got to it, I was having the 'end' bug problem.

NOT USABLE AS IS!
These are just here in case someone has time to fix them before I can get back to it.

*edit* Removed the files since I found the bug. Fixed files added later in the thread.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know what would happen if I put the current version of the mod in the new version of the game? Would it mess up the whole game or just not do anything for the stuff that was updated?
The entire game is basically in the two qsp files that the mod replaces, so you'd just be playing the older version of the game. You'd never see anything new.

Reactions: Harlequin1229

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Here is my attempt at updating Spectre1viper Mod version 22 to game version 1.6.5.

My initial clicking around seems to work. I took my best guess in a couple of places as to if I should keep the original game's code or Spectre's, but the vast majority is pretty clear which should be used. This is, obviously, just the qsp files, so you'll need all of the other mod and game files as normal.

As always, I make no promises that this won't explode as it hasn't been tested very much at all. Be sure to keep a copy of your original qsp files as a backup.

LMalice

Jul 15, 2018
Could someone please help me progress with Foxy.

I have done the spying on cams at 20 till i get the gif with the three girls lying on the bed naked and masturbating. But I cant seem to progress beyond that point. There is no option to talk to her. The only option to interact with Foxy is Play with Foxy in the Dining room at 1900. No mention of any Teacher or Boys either.

Thanks.

Solved this one. I just had to visit the Nanny room at 2000 to trigger it. I thought I had already done that as part of the Nanny + Foxy photoshoot quest line.

That being said can someone make a small guide on how to read the qsp to figure out what variables and commands to use with the injector to trigger certain events? The walkthroughs (specially Laura afaik) dont seem to cover most of the content in the assets folder.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
how many ntr events for laura and foxy ??.....i did some love/corrupt events on foxy and almost done on laura., now ill go for ntr events.. just asking

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper Mod Version 23 has been released

• Updated the mod with the latest version of the game - Family Life 1.8.5

I believe this is the last version of this game from the original author (could be wrong, don't quote me on it)

Players will need to download the new version of the original game on the opening post and then install all the parts of my mod (7 currently).

I currently don't have any plans on adding new content, however I wanted to update my mod to the latest and possibly last version of Family Life.

I had to merge in a lot of code to update my mod since I've been away and haven't updated for several versions. I believe everything works but I haven't tested it fully (takes weeks).

The Mega links have been removed since the person hosting them is no longer doing so. I don't have a paid Mega account to host them, sorry. Currently, Google Drive is the only download option. Downloading from Google Drive should work for 99.9% of players. They are also high speed downloads. A Google or Gmail account is not required to download. I will not be adding more download options (so don't ask).

There is a walkthrough folder included with Part 1 of the mod that will help players get started with the game. Except for the two new paths that I added, the walkthroughs are badly outdated and only cover about 60% of the current game content.

Make sure you download and install the latest version of the original game (currently 1.8.5) before installing my mod (7 parts). All the download links are on the opening post.

Enjoy!

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017

I'll drop a link once its uploaded to mega (if link still missing day or so later, highlight me here since I might forget XD)

//edit
Family life 1.8.5.7z 7.19 GB

Family Life 1.8.5 spectre1viper Mod version 23 - Part 1.7z 9.1 MB

Family Life 1.4 spectre1viper Mod version 18 - Part 2.7z 1.81 GB

Family Life 1.4 spectre1viper Mod version 18 - Part 3.7z 1.67 GB

Family Life 1.4 spectre1viper Mod version 18 - Part 4.7z 1.84 GB

Family Life 1.4 spectre1viper Mod version 18 - Part 5.7z 1.85 GB

Family Life 1.4.5 spectre1viper Mod version 20 - Part 6.7z 2.17 GB

Family Life 1.4.5 spectre1viper Mod version 21 - Part 7.7z 881.0 MB

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes