Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
little workaround for google temp block:
  • import the files into your own google drive
  • make a copy of the files you imported (rightclick -> make copy)
  • now you can download the copy without any issue

also want to take my time to thank @spectre1viper for making this. :happyblush
So I've managed to make copies of 1 - 4 but when I try to make copies of 5 - 7 I get an error message saying it failed to make a copy. So is there any way to post alternate google drive links of a personal variety with these copies intact or even a whole different host?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
So I've managed to make copies of 1 - 4 but when I try to make copies of 5 - 7 I get an error message saying it failed to make a copy. So is there any way to post alternate google drive links of a personal variety with these copies intact or even a whole different host?
I had no problems importing them. Maybe it was a temporary issue? Or you may have reached your gdrive capacity? Try to clean up some space, if so.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I had no problems importing them. Maybe it was a temporary issue? Or you may have reached your gdrive capacity? Try to clean up some space, if so.
Already tried that, there's literally only a few items in my GDrive and all the files I copied it unzipped into the Family Life folder and copied over necessary files then deleted the copies and originals. When I try to copy the files it just say "error creating" and then corresponding file I was trying to copy.

Crisis averted, I'm just dumb. Those files I said I deleted, well I didn't realize GDrive had the equivalent of an recycling bin that you had to empty to actually free up that space so I did that and now I'm all good.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
stmartinEng.jpg Just made this a few moments ago, if anyone wants to use it you are welcome to, just download image and copy/paste into Pic/loc, I have tested it and it works fine.

U

User_897603

Hmm, I don't want to make a google account. If someone can upload to Mega or make a torrent it would be greatly appreciated. I'll happily leave it seeding.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
What to do after spying foxy at six in the morning? The walktrogh says that at 16 in the kitchen but I do not triggered any event and I've tried more than a dozen times. I'm using the mod

cowbell321

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry if this is already answered in previous pages, I noticed there are some new video files that are part of the add on from this version but I don't see any of them played through out the game. The files I'm referring to are mostly with "johnny". My question is : Do these video files work or just extra files that has no function yet or I may have installed the add on's incorrectly?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
there are some bugs when making use of the time jump feature, sometimes events seem to be reset or dont trigger properly or at the right time. i've seen the wife intercept events run now and then when jumping back to earlier hours.

cowbell321

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry if this is already answered in previous pages, I noticed there are some new video files that are part of the add on from this version but I don't see any of them played through out the game. The files I'm referring to are mostly with "johnny". My question is : Do these video files work or just extra files that has no function yet or I may have installed the add on's incorrectly?
well, figured it out from the 1st page. :D anyways it was the version of qsp I was using. By the way great job on the mode!

korko

May 30, 2017
i m little confused, i used this mode for the last version. Now do i need to only part 1 for 1.8.5 or need to download all parts? Couse new verison is full game not just update.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
What to do after spying foxy at six in the morning? The walktrogh says that at 16 in the kitchen but I do not triggered any event and I've tried more than a dozen times. I'm using the mod
Use the Body Clean cheat, you were probably too dirty/not high enough looks.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
@ , on the tamara's party, in the kitchen, I get an videonotfound for parts 3/4/5, while I have all of them on the right folder. Maybe a line of code got lost in the way.

Update: Nvm, a reload and everything is fine. Sorry for the false alarm.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Questions about the injector. How do you determine the event commands? I seem to be stuck on caprice, keep going back to the clothes and the drop off. Michelle's room is not triggering anything, thought I was there on the event.

I also for some reason, not sure where lost the Tuesday Friday café/college trips with Lilly. So anyone that can help me with the injector command or even the Qsp save settings to reset or complete any of the events would be most welcome. Lost all my game saves, after another damn windows 10 failure.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Attach your save game and I'll take a look.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes