Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i m little confused, i used this mode for the last version. Now do i need to only part 1 for 1.8.5 or need to download all parts? Couse new verison is full game not just update.
As stated on the opening post, install version 1.8.5 of the original game and then parts 1 - 7 of my mod. It must be done in that order. My mod replaces a few of the files from the original game. You have to reinstall everything again, even if you are upgrading from a recent past version. You should only have to download Part 1 of the mod however (assuming you still have Parts 2 - 7 of the mod) if you were up to date until the latest version.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
there are some bugs when making use of the time jump feature, sometimes events seem to be reset or dont trigger properly or at the right time. i've seen the wife intercept events run now and then when jumping back to earlier hours.
I recommend using the time jump feature sparingly. It can cause issues if you use it at the wrong time or too much. Use an earlier save game if things are messed up. Don't overuse this feature in the cheat menu!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Questions about the injector. How do you determine the event commands? I seem to be stuck on caprice, keep going back to the clothes and the drop off. Michelle's room is not triggering anything, thought I was there on the event.

I also for some reason, not sure where lost the Tuesday Friday café/college trips with Lilly. So anyone that can help me with the injector command or even the Qsp save settings to reset or complete any of the events would be most welcome. Lost all my game saves, after another damn windows 10 failure.
I'm sorry that you lost your save games. I can help if you get stuck but you have to attach your save game. If I remember correctly, you need to do a variety of things with Lilly. Rotate between all available options and don't do one thing too much.

The injector is for advanced users. You can get all the commands if you know how to edit and read the QSP file. QGen can be downloaded here -

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry if this is already answered in previous pages, I noticed there are some new video files that are part of the add on from this version but I don't see any of them played through out the game. The files I'm referring to are mostly with "johnny". My question is : Do these video files work or just extra files that has no function yet or I may have installed the add on's incorrectly?
All video files added by this mod are used in the game. Once you meet Johnny, you have to look around his house and many of the scenes will play out. Try during different days of the week during the afternoon. You have to progress a bit in the story for these events to occur. Best of luck!

If you are asking about Johnny content added by the original game then I don't know.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there a full harem walkthrough? it seems i reset the wife path when doing getting to 'know' foxy; home invasion and wife was unresponsive afterwards.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
I've extracted all 7 packages in order: 1,2,3...7 . Allowed it to overwrite everything. I can't see the cheat menu? Am i missing something ? Is it not in plain sight ? Keep getting game over do to the damned kid, should be used as a contraceptives advertising....

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i think the correct sequence is 2 3 4 5 6 7 1 due to versioning. (part 1 has the most recent files, with 6 and 7 next oldest, the other 4 are sequencial).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
is there a full harem walkthrough? it seems i reset the wife path when doing getting to 'know' foxy; home invasion and wife was unresponsive afterwards.
All of the walkthroughs for the game are in the walkthroughs folder. Resetting the wife path shouldn't be possible. Your progress with each person in the game is tracked separately. Some elements of each person's path do intertwine however. In some paths you have to be at a certain point with a different character in order to proceed. The walkthroughs will get you through the first 60% of the game. The walkthroughs that I wrote for the two new paths I introduced in the mod are 95% complete. There are a couple of events that I added at the tail end of the Tamara path that aren't in the walkthrough. Foxy's "nymphomaniac" path should be 100% complete.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I've extracted all 7 packages in order: 1,2,3...7 . Allowed it to overwrite everything. I can't see the cheat menu? Am i missing something ? Is it not in plain sight ? Keep getting game over do to the damned kid, should be used as a contraceptives advertising....
Did you read and follow all of the Installation Instructions on the opening post? That is critical. Your game should look like this -

When you are done installing the mod, your game folder should look like this -

You can use the 'Clean All' cheat to complete all the daily tasks such as cleaning and taking care of Dexter.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i think the correct sequence is 2 3 4 5 6 7 1 due to versioning. (part 1 has the most recent files, with 6 and 7 next oldest, the other 4 are sequencial).
All of the files in Part 1 of the mod are unique so Parts 2 - 7 do not overwrite anything in Part 1. The QSP files for the mod are only contained in Part 1. So installing the mod in order (Part 1 - 7) will work great.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
All of the files in Part 1 of the mod are unique so Parts 2 - 7 do not overwrite anything in Part 1. The QSP files for the mod are only contained in Part 1. So installing the mod in order (Part 1 - 7) should work fine.
should being the operative work, i re did the extractions, some of the files in the PIC forlder were duplicates name wise but still no cheats for me :( can't help but wonder how am i going wrong about this .

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
should being the operative work, i re did the extractions, some of the files in the PIC forlder were duplicates name wise but still no cheats for me :( can't help but wonder how am i going wrong about this .
Did you read and follow all of the Installation Instructions on the opening post? That is critical. Your game should look like this -

When you run qspgui.exe, make sure you are opening the correct game.QSP file! Check the path.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017

When you run qspgui.exe, make sure you are opening the correct game.QSP file! Check the path.
Folder structure looks the same, yes i followed the instructions. And i'm opening the Game.QSP from the root folder, not the backup ones. I have even tried overwriting the root files from the ones in the modded backup folder.

Ok started from scratch and after a bit of back and forth cheats magically showed up think after i over wrote the root files again from the modded backup.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
whats that addition.qsp anyway? autoloading add on?
The original developer had two versions of the game, a free one and a paid one (those who subscribed to him on his Patreon). The addition.qsp file mostly contains his Paid addons. When you load game.qsp, addition.qsp gets loaded also (code in game.qsp loads it). The Family Life game on this site (both original and my mod) contains the paid version, so you get everything.

Anytime you see video clips in the game it is from my mod. The best the original game has is mediocre quality animated gifs (and not very many of them). Most of the original game just contains images to illustrate scenes in the game. I added some images also such as the rotating character images for the females in the game as well as in other areas.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Folder structure looks the same, yes i followed the instructions. And i'm opening the Game.QSP from the root folder, not the backup ones. I have even tried overwriting the root files from the ones in the modded backup folder.

Ok started from scratch and after a bit of back and forth cheats magically showed up think after i over wrote the root files again from the modded backup.
I'm happy that you finally got it working! :)

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
This mod made this the game so much better!! I can spend hours playing without getting bored.

I've been having one issue though, related to Foxy's walkthrough, when we meet keiran. Accordingly to the walkthrough, I should:

- Let Foxy decide
- Leave for 30 minutes
-Be downstairs at 15h four different times.

However, after the second, the path ends, and I can't trigger the event downstairs for the third time. Because of this I can't get access to Foxy's Nympho path.

I created a new game, following the walkthrough step by step, but I got the same problem.
Does anyone had this problem? Or might know what I could do? Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This mod made this the game so much better!! I can spend hours playing without getting bored.

I've been having one issue though, related to Foxy's walkthrough, when we meet keiran. Accordingly to the walkthrough, I should:

- Let Foxy decide
- Leave for 30 minutes
-Be downstairs at 15h four different times.

However, after the second, the path ends, and I can't trigger the event downstairs for the third time. Because of this I can't get access to Foxy's Nympho path.

I created a new game, following the walkthrough step by step, but I got the same problem.
Does anyone had this problem? Or might know what I could do? Thanks in advance.
Please attach your save game and I'll take a look...

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes