Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Tony 36

Apr 27, 2017
Talk with Angelica in her room between the hours of 9 and 11. There are lots of events between the three options. Start with 'Follow after the babysitter'.
Sorry, my mistake in explaining, Google translator, I do not speak English
in the room of angelica nothing works here, at 0 o'clock and during the night, there should be event Before 200, 400, 600, and 800

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, my mistake in explaining, Google translator, I do not speak English
in the room of angelica nothing works here, at 0 o'clock and during the night, there should be event Before 200, 400, 600, and 800
I looked at your save game. I already told you what the next sequence of events is. If you are getting that information from the walkthrough then it is incorrect. The game author added a bunch of events in the middle of Angelica's path which makes the walkthrough wrong in some cases.

Reactions: Tony 36

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
is there an issue with Michelle and Nikki. Can't seem to trigger sex with them and Johnny says I fucked them. Just wondering.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
is there an issue with Michelle and Nikki. Can't seem to trigger sex with them and Johnny says I fucked them. Just wondering.
It's hard to tell without looking at your save game. You can try this as a test to see if it helps in the Command Injector:

Nikki_event = 5
sexMichel = 0
eventSexMichel = 0

You have to have sex with Nikki first before going after Michelle. After you've progressed a bit in Nikki's path then Michelle becomes available. Also, don't try and fuck Michelle right away, you need to build up to that and do blowjobs and other things first.

If you need further help, please attach your save game. Good luck! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper Family Life Mod version 26 released
  • Bug fixes in the original game
  • Removed two common failure paths in the original game
  • Added a few more recommended dialog choices in the original game
  • Improved the logic for a couple of events in the original game
  • Improved the text formatting in the early versions of the spectre1viper mod so it matches the formatting used in later versions
Make sure your game is updated to Family Life version 1.9.5 before installing this mod (links on the opening post).

Players upgrading from version 22, 23, 24, or 25 of my mod only need to re-download Part 1 (Parts 2 - 7 have not changed).

Jan 5, 2018
can u trigger any event using the commandline injector? i can see all the events written at bottom right but how do i trigger em using the injector? i saw the command lines for the injector but it dosent work like i put gina_eventsofasex = 1 it just gave me an error. sorry if i sound dumb but idk what im doing here

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
can u trigger any event using the commandline injector? i can see all the events written at bottom right but how do i trigger em using the injector? i saw the command lines for the injector but it dosent work like i put gina_eventsofasex = 1 it just gave me an error. sorry if i sound dumb but idk what im doing here
The spectre1viper Command Injector is for advanced users or for players to type in commands that I give them in order to fix their game. You can play any event in the game with the command injector but it requires that you be able to read the QSP code. The command syntax goes like this:

sexJohnny = 92110
gt 'sexJohnny'

The first line is the event location in the code. Generally, every character has one: sexLaura, sexGina, sexFoxy, sexAngel, etc.

The second line tells the game to go to the correct location: sexLaura, sexGina, sexFoxy, sexAngel, etc. Once the second line is run, it goes through 'sexJohnny', in this case, until it finds sexJohnny = 92110 and then runs the event.

Any event in the game can be played through this method. It does require some basic knowledge of QSP code in order to accomplish. I have no plans to list all the events in the game so that players can play them manually in the command injector (just in case anyone asks).

FYI - Only some of the items listed in the bottom right are events. Many of them are variables. They help me figure out player progression in the game. Don't mess with them unless you know what you are doing as you can easily break your saves and game.

Jan 5, 2018
The spectre1viper Command Injector is for advanced users or for players to type in commands that I give them in order to fix their game. You can play any event in the game with the command injector but it requires that you be able to read the QSP code. The command syntax goes like this:

sexJohnny = 92110
gt 'sexJohnny'

The first line is the event location in the code. Generally, every character has one: sexLaura, sexGina, sexFoxy, sexAngel, etc.

The second line tells the game to go to the correct location: sexLaura, sexGina, sexFoxy, sexAngel, etc. Once the second line is run, it goes through 'sexJohnny', in this case, until it finds sexJohnny = 92110 and then runs the event.

Any event in the game can be played through this method. It does require some basic knowledge of QSP code in order to accomplish. I have no plans to list all the events in the game so that players can play them manually in the command injector (just in case anyone asks).

FYI - Only some of the items listed in the bottom right are events. Many of them are variables. They help me figure out player progression in the game. Don't mess with them unless you know what you are doing as you can easily break your saves and game.
Ahhh ok i just started playing it using the walkthroughs but thank you for that info :D

Addison

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry to bother, but i click the "spectre1Viper Command Injector" button in the game and enter "laura_event=7" but nothing happened, do i miss something?

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
hi how do i set up cams everywhere i only get the options to place in ginas room, place in roxys room, dont place anywhere, and back. is there something im missing or is my game just bugged

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry to bother, but i click the "spectre1Viper Command Injector" button in the game and enter "laura_event=7" but nothing happened, do i miss something?
Don't use the command injector unless you know what you are doing. Typing in random commands can break your progression in the game. The command injector is there for me to give commands for players to use in their game for various reasons (usually after I examine their save game). It can also be used by players who are able to read the QSP code and know exactly which commands to use and when.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes