Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

weedmoon

Jun 2, 2018
I am extract the mod and have the file name spectre1viper, in that file i have event, mics, sound,... should i replace event file in spectre1viper into the event of original or i just don't have to do it ???

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
so i will be installing the mod as intructed, however i do have a question. the instructions say to instal in order (part 1, part 2 etc.) but part 1 corresponds to the latest version so what happens if it ask me to overwrite something once i start with part 2? wont i be overwriting the newer version?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
so i will be installing the mod as intructed, however i do have a question. the instructions say to instal in order (part 1, part 2 etc.) but part 1 corresponds to the latest version so what happens if it ask me to overwrite something once i start with part 2? wont i be overwriting the newer version?
No. Part 1 is unique and none of the other parts overwrite it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I am extract the mod and have the file name spectre1viper, in that file i have event, mics, sound,... should i replace event file in spectre1viper into the event of original or i just don't have to do it ???
You aren't following the installation instructions.

Basic Instructions:
1. Install or update the original game to the latest version
2. Copy all 7 parts of the mod to your 'Family Life' folder (base / root folder)
3. Right-click on each file, one at a time, 'Extract Here' (extract each file in order, Part 1 - Part 7)
4. Overwrite and Merge all when prompted

You never should have created a spectre1viper folder. You will need to cut and paste everything in the spectre1viper folder into the Family Life folder (since you did it wrong).

weedmoon

Jun 2, 2018
Oh thank you. By the way i allway stuck when i give foxy the bikini. At the dining room 19.00pm not thing happend. I never get to the give book part. What should i do now.

Reactions: Limbo21

DoriansDad

Dec 22, 2017
I'm trying to figure this out. The author inserted 20 events, in versions 1.9 and 1.9.5, in the middle of Angelica's path. This may throw off her normal walkthrough. What line numbers have you completed in Angelica's walkthrough? Have you used the Command Injector to change any variables? If so, which ones? Midnight is hour 0.

EDIT: OK, I think I have things figured out based on your save game.

I really dislike how the author coded these events (I may change it later) but for now do the following:

Enter this into the spectre1viper Command Injector: LeaveAngelWithVeronica = 3

Go visit Angelica between the hours of 9 and 11 in her bedroom and rotate between these options in order:

'Follow after the babysitter'
'Try to seduce the babysitter'
'Ask Angelica to go out somewhere'

Keep doing this until you run out of options. There are quite a few events here.

I edited the code so you don't have to wait as long between most events.

View attachment 198167

Using any Cheats crashes night events for angelica AND gina and its still a problem.
can you please fix it?
PS: you did a good job with the mod, thanks for that!

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Someone with good internet should take up the mantle of doing a 18gb all-in-1.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
im curious. are all the ending obtainable? or were they WIP?

becuase im wondering if anyone got that Mom and two daughters ending where he bangs em all lol

EDIT: Also thank u for this mod. i only done one gina ending ( cuckold one ) but its has helped immensely

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Hello. I cannot see the cheat menu even though the additional info box is there. I extracted all the seven mod files in order and merged when asked. Can anyone please help?

1565380378419.png

This is what i am getting after 'open game' . Is this a bug or did i do something stupid?

EDIT 2 ::: I figured it out.

Last edited:

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
Sadly dosent work with qqsp (QSP Player With Video Support Written In Qt) The Videos won't show up..

but the normal player works...

qqsp has quick load and save... which i really miss in the normal QSP Player

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes