Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I am getting this error, can someone tell me what part am i missing?

Video not found: pic/spectre1viper/events/Foxy/Foxy Pedro Fuck 3.mp4

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Actually if reading comprehension is hard for you is what downloaded part am i missing so that the folder for Foxy is missing.
If you dont want to help, at least dont be an ass.
have you already deleted all of your downloaded files to check yourself?

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
did you

Did you download all the parts and not just part 1. I checked my files and I have that file and folder location in my install.
Re downloaded all files on OP and it was on part 4, compared to the part 4 i already had and had different folders inside, must have been some old version or smthg.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I can't download the mod,the link are dead :(
Tested all his links all work xcept the mega link for part 1 and his mega ver 1.95 although the google one works fine for part 1 and ver 1.95
Here is a Mega link for part 1 of the mod its about 10 meg

Last edited:

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
iam not able to download the base game from google drive link... it says tooo many users have viewed this file... please look after 24 hours.... and iam not able to download from mega unless i turn on my vpn which takes too much time.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
iam not able to download the base game from google drive link... it says tooo many users have viewed this file... please look after 24 hours.... and iam not able to download from mega unless i turn on my vpn which takes too much time.
Unfortunately, you will probably have to make do with what is there, as Spectre1viper has left this Board (unless he eventually comes back).

Here was his farewell post in his remake of Evil https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v1-1-spectre1viper.41582/page-47#post-2850003

Lore77

Jun 21, 2017
Add it to your Drive make a copy of the file in your Google drive then download that copy

Last edited:

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
-Download all 7 mod parts and the Game itself (1.9.5 when I write this)
(-Family Life 1.4.5 spectre1viper mod version 21 -Part 7,Part 6...to the Part 1,Link for the Part 1 is dead on the main page, but some comment before there is a new link, thx to "Burt")
-Extract all of the Parts into one folder one by one ( First Part 7->Part 1 the last)
-Extract the main game
-Copy and paste all the content from the mod to the original game and overwrite
-I did not find a qsp player launcher in the main folder so I go further and made a copy of it in the main folder
(Family life 1.9 GAME\Family life 1.9\QSPgui),copy "qspgui" qsp.exe file and make a shortcut to the mainfolder
-Use "qspgui" qsp exe,it will start with a fresh and empty face,on the top of it,click on "quest-open game" and open in the main folder the "game.qsp" file
or just drag the game.qsp and release on the qsp player :)
It is done if you do it correct, I just did it today and it is working with the cheat options
I know,it is confusing,because it is not using a merget QSP players like the others nowdays,it is because it is an old game (first QSPgame what I find years ago on rubedo or albedo forums I think)
The mod folder should looks like this

Later
And ingame cheat is not everything,I have used just "time" cheat (go back and do the others affinity actions) and I have 1500+,but nothing
THAN I realized,there are events in game (sometimes just 1 line) do go further like meet with foxy at 6AM and booom
I could not play with babysitter with 1500+affinity,because I did not watched the cameras and find out some event
now I have just 100+ and I can play with her...
So watch out for events,meet everyone everywhere everytime...Click on their portaits,not enought just be in the same room

Sorry for bad english !
1601412876667.png
1601377773201.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Asclepius

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It's almost 19GB with the mod. Huge for one of these games. Granted, my COM3D2 directory is 180GB but it's still a bit too large save for the torrent.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k, downloaded everything, everything works i think

the only thing i suspect that might be wrong is that 1.9 v 1.9.5 version. i downloaded 8.2 gb one... and i think it might be 1.9...

and 1.95 is 8.9-9gb...but probably it is late to change anything caz i already moved mod files...(which overwrote some game files)

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
I cant trigger events. Can someone have walktrought? Something like where to go and what hour to trigger some action.. I try to play from beggining and still nothing... so i need some help then :cool:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
sec, i saved my version of following the existing walkthroughs. though i think i managed to follow such without much trouble so havenot made much additional/helpful remarks.

Reactions: Jaggah
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes