2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Go to the mall, get a hair cut once a week.
Buy nice clothes occasionally.
Shower and shave every morning.
Tan at the beach or swimming pool once per day.
Thanks, it works. But theres another problem. I have about 400 points on every girl in the house, but events aren't appearing.
Foxy for example. I have 500 point on her but according to walkthrough at 6:00 I could peep on her, but it doesnt trigger...

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks, it works. But theres another problem. I have about 400 points on every girl in the house, but events aren't appearing.
Foxy for example. I have 500 point on her but according to walkthrough at 6:00 I could peep on her, but it doesnt trigger...
Keep following the walkthrough, and driving the points higher. Eventually it will trigger. I assume if you're following a walkthrough, you've taken her to the nightclub?

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Keep following the walkthrough, and driving the points higher. Eventually it will trigger. I assume if you're following a walkthrough, you've taken her to the nightclub?
I mean like peeping on her at 6:00 is about the first step in the walkthrough. I have 1000 point and I can't even start the story with her.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Could someone help me out? Part 1 of the download is just a file. I cant open it or anything. Part 2 automatically shows as a adobe reader file. I dont know how to fix this. Part 2 also shows as a 002 file?

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I Unpack the 2 files but then all i can see is a new archive with seems to be the two previous archive all together, but i dont see anything else, no QSPgui or any exe or whatever i need to play the game. Plz help

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I went through all the trouble of downloading main game and 7 part mods. I keep getting random bad end for being "bad dad" doesnt matter how much I eat dinner or worked on relationships at first or what. I guess because im not working even though the mod lets me start with money?

Dont know dont care. Waste of time, author barely speaks english. Game is a low immersion hide seek and memorize useless information with low payoff. Went ahead and deleted that folder waste of time.

Just gos to show you dont get hopes up with big download size.

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
I went through all the trouble of downloading main game and 7 part mods. I keep getting random bad end for being "bad dad" doesnt matter how much I eat dinner or worked on relationships at first or what. I guess because im not working even though the mod lets me start with money?

Dont know dont care. Waste of time, author barely speaks english. Game is a low immersion hide seek and memorize useless information with low payoff. Went ahead and deleted that folder waste of time.

Keep the baby happy ;)

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017

Its kinda funny how the games tells you to keep the baby happy and you get the ending "bad dad". :D
Just play with the kid in the morning/afternoon and I believe that you can also play with him at the pool.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes