2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Photoshop? I thought you would use RIOT, but oh well if it can process multiple files at once and is fast enough.
Never used photoshop myself.

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Photoshop? I thought you would use RIOT, but oh well if it can process multiple files at once and is fast enough.
Never used photoshop myself.
In fact, I use IrfanView Portable (I use lot of Portables Software) for batch process but I have to compare quality when resizing. And I noticed RIOT to try.
And for Photoshop, you can program macros to have batch process. You can see a sample way, but in fact you can do more complex macros choosing just resize height for example preserving proportions...
And to optimize, at the end, I use (GUI version for Win versus Pingo)

Last edited:
Reactions: septacycell

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys,
some news.
Following some backup concerns and a reorganization of my developments, I stopped the rewriting of Flife in Qsp to migrate it under renpy as you can see on following screenshots.
But to tell the truth, i'm a little tired to correct some logicals points on the story and I have a personal development project (heroic fantasy), nothing to do with adult novels, and I decided to take a break to move forward on this project.
So as I always said, no promises for FLife but no reason I abandon all what i've done.
So much for the news

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys,
some news.
Following some backup concerns and a reorganization of my developments, I stopped the rewriting of Flife in Qsp to migrate it under renpy as you can see on following screenshots.
But to tell the truth, i'm a little tired to correct some logicals points on the story and I have a personal development project (heroic fantasy), nothing to do with adult novels, and I decided to take a break to move forward on this project.
So as I always said, no promises for FLife but no reason I abandon all what i've done.
So much for the news

Take all the time you need. Don't work on this unless your heart is in it. I am liking what I am seeing so far though.

The world has gone crazy lately. Take care of yourself and those close to you.

Reactions: ginger and Devka

Devka

May 8, 2017
GoldenD I gotta say those screenshots look nice. And like phlore101 said take your time and work on it when you are ready. I would also be interested in checking out that heroic fantasy game you are working on(last 2 screenshots). It could be interesting.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well is remarkable in spite of the major problems affecting us and a personal project you still worked on this, so, thank you kindly, I hope you don't abandon it but still, no rush.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
First one is between days 3 and 9. Do it after 19:00, and apologize in the end. Optional
Second one is between days 10 and 19. No hour requirement. You can blackmail her and will actually gain love points if you are above 100 if i remember correctly.
Optional
Third one is required. Days between 25 and 34. No hour requirement. Do not blackmail her.

can someone explain? Do I have to do it on 3rd day of play?
Does this mean I can't get it if I missed it?

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
This game wont even play for me. I have the 1.9 version and it is doing nothing. only thing that shows up is Quest soft player 5 on the taskbar and that is all. what am i doing wrong?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
how to extract 001 and 002 files ,extension is not zip
Usually when they're numbered like that it means you can't open them on their own, you need to have all of them. Then you open the first file, which should end with .zip and that will give you everything.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes