3.50 star(s) 67 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well usually when someone says "glad I read the comments first" it is possibly a good reason, to the point of being a reason I myself might want to stop playing (haven't played it in a long while).
Hence my asking. To know if it is a reason where I myself would avoid it.

Nothing against you personally or anything.
Don't worry, mate. Here is my detailed thought : Slow story progression, lack of sex scenes, lack of hype, tasteless, rare updates and it feels emptier with each update. This one could be one of the GREATEST VN out there, but the Dev obviously got better things to do, perhaps private issues ? Who knows ?

I'm not angry or anything towards this game or the Dev, I'm just disappointed that so many promising Devs are sitting on Gold Mines, but are totally unaware of it and don't exploit their talent/skills further. You are as old as me on F95 and I'm sure you know that dozens of GREAT GAMES got abandoned without any explanation.

NLT and the new generation of Devs that came last year (such as Freshwomen, Life in Santa County, Monkey Business, etc... ) are, I'm going to create a new word :p, has-beening this Dev, L&P and all the " perfectionnists" type game creators who are clearly abusing people patience. Such a shame. :(

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
i made a simple walkthrough mod for Ep 1-10 if you need
Oh and you don't need name relationship when start new game (default is mom and sis)

Edit: updated wt mod for ep 10

Note: I don't use PC so write mod on phone take more time (unrpa, unrpyc)
View attachment 1544863
View attachment 1544864
would be great if the mod wouldn't force me to take all options. makes it unplayable for me, sadly.
is there a non-mod walkthrough?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Don't worry, mate. Here is my detailed thought : Slow story progression, lack of sex scenes, lack of hype, tasteless, rare updates and it feels emptier with each update. This one could be one of the GREATEST VN out there, but the Dev obviously got better things to do, perhaps private issues ? Who knows ?

I'm not angry or anything towards this game or the Dev, I'm just disappointed that so many promising Devs are sitting on Gold Mines, but are totally unaware of it and don't exploit their talent/skills further. You are as old as me on F95 and I'm sure you know that dozens of GREAT GAMES got abandoned without any explanation.

NLT and the new generation of Devs that came last year (such as Freshwomen, Life in Santa County, Monkey Business, etc... ) are, I'm going to create a new word :p, has-beening this Dev, L&P and all the " perfectionnists" type game creators who are clearly abusing people patience. Such a shame. :(
L&P?

Also yeah get what you mean, I myself go "O nice" when this ones finally gets an update, but I don't hold out hope anymore.

Also almost missed the gem that is LISA, because of the comments about the prologue (misguided opinions and such, believing too much of the fake-outs and baits).

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
L&P?

Also yeah get what you mean, I myself go "O nice" when this ones finally gets an update, but I don't hold out hope anymore.

Also almost missed the gem that is LISA, because of the comments about the prologue (misguided opinions and such, believing too much of the fake-outs and baits).
L&P = Dev of this never-ending story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: CuriousGorgon

Erixas

Jul 24, 2021
Very nice "slow(ish) burner" game with nice graphics (hopefully with further improvements in next updates), just enough of lewd content and interesting storyline.
Although missing textbox transparency and text size/colour controls downgraded my rating from 5* to 4* as it affects game experience quiet a bit just like majority of other games with same UI issue

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Man the sister in this game is just so stupid it hurts. Also the fact that she's "with" Scarlett, who's just straight up ugly and unlikable and annoying, makes her unlikable too. And it feels like these 2 are the main focus of the game and the rest is just a sideshow, that includes the MC. Whatever... Just not for me I guess.

Last edited:

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
if you throw out the neighbor and the annoying Scarlett from this story, the game would turn out to be just amazing

• Haha
Reactions: ReiCaixa

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
ah I ignore that because female protag.
That one is truly worth ignoring for other reasons, including the fact that as of the .100 era, she doesn't engage in actual M/F penetrative incest. There are absolutely fantastic FP games out there where you have a bit more control over how wild your FP actually is. I think they're wonderful. I'd like to see one where the player can choose for the character to suffer (for example, because she's not strong enough to fend off an attacker, not fully aware of the situation, etc)

3.50 star(s) 67 Votes