3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
only a start yet, but the story is potential, the imgs are amazing.I think it will be a top game in the furture.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just started playing this game. I make it a rule to start playing a game at v0.3 (with some exceptions like Milfy City since they have a lot of content from the get go)
So far not bad, story seems to have potential & the renders aren't bad at all

My only complaint is & this is me just being over judging & tedious =
I don't like the white color over the dialogue & like his last game i don't know why but sometimes i have to click 2 time for next dialogue to appear & its well tedious.

I hope dev can finish this game since he was unable to finish his previous game

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the store. I've gotten all the items but every time I click on the syrup it says "got it" it won't register that I already picked it up and tell me I already have it so I can't proceed.

NimrodX

Jun 7, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the store. I've gotten all the items but every time I click on the syrup it says "got it" it won't register that I already picked it up and tell me I already have it so I can't proceed.
That is really strange, it works ok for me. If you are really stuck there you can skip the whole 'store gathering' routine

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That is really strange, it works ok for me. If you are really stuck there you can skip the whole 'store gathering' routine
Yeah, skip them, these minigames the dev put in, are annoying as f... xD

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
First 10 minutes of the game and the sheer stupidity of the mc and his dumb decisions is about to give me an aneurysm. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Vainglorious

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Erm i have latest update but it says successfully pasted Episode 2 and then the game goes to main menu? What im I missing?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Erm i have latest update but it says successfully pasted Episode 2 and then the game goes to main menu? What im I missing?
Ep 2 ended at fitting room with 2 girls !! I just loaded last save (fitting room) and game went on like allways !!! Try different (earlier) save !!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I started from new today.. and endedn in the fitting room yes with Julie and Vicky and that is it
I dont have any earlier saves ... What now? as it seems i should be able to carry especially since i restarted the game.

Ep 2 ended at fitting room with 2 girls !! I just loaded last save (fitting room) and game went on like allways !!! Try different (earlier) save !!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I started from new today.. and endedn in the fitting room yes with Julie and Vicky and that is it
I dont have any earlier saves ... What now? as it seems i should be able to carry especially since i restarted the game.
You bet me, I`ve never heard a case like that !! Try to download the new version again, if it was named wrong (mean it is version 2) !! OP Mega PC worked for me !!!

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes