3.40 star(s) 72 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So guys, I updated bem61092 wt mod with the information that wankingbastard posted above for episode 11, I tested it and it works without crashing, have fun! (the walkthrough will work with all choices from episode 1 to episode 11. I'm just covering for bem61092 until he returns...)

I forgot to mention, but the incest path is already included, as it was in previous versions.
do you update the mod?? thanks

Jikoupe

Aug 21, 2024
I wouldn't say that I'm a legend, just a person who accepts reality and doesn't cry over a game when it's a truth that something is lame. I hope there aren't other idiots and kissass on F95zone like the guy who cries just because people tell the truth

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I just started the game and i'm wondering, does the engrish disappear at some point?

There are so many mistakes in the start of the game and I'm really surprised there are 12 episodes but the 1st one was never fixed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just started the game and i'm wondering, does the engrish disappear at some point?

There are so many mistakes in the start of the game and I'm really surprised there are 12 episodes but the 1st one was never fixed.
Should be fixed in the next update, I've gone through the entire VN, though should I have missed anything then please let me know.

Reactions: NimrodX and Sylaann

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Overall the story seems nice and the graphics are good. Just got kind of stuck on Diane. What still strikes me as odd, is that occasionally I get some errors. Like format errors, something about a format not being closed and such.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Overall the story seems nice and the graphics are good. Just got kind of stuck on Diane. What still strikes me as odd, is that occasionally I get some errors. Like format errors, something about a format not being closed and such.
Lawyer requires specific answers, Correct answers sequence (menu options) is: 2-3-2

As for the rest, sounds like you have a corrupted download or your using the old mod froim a previous game version.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Yeha, found the answer in the thread as well. Thanks for that! :)

As for the game being corrupted, I am not sure. The download seems OK,
MD5 `3D9C7CBFF260F713E793CFB601DCBC39` seems to match and I am not using any mods. Ignoring errors seems to work fine from what I can tell. Overall there has been a handful and they do differ. Well, I'll find out next update. ;)

Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharyan

Dec 29, 2021
do you update the mod?? thanks
I haven't updated the mod, and I probably won't either... Since Koga is making the mod and updating his mod, i don't see the need for two mods doing the same thing. Someone kindly ask N7 (or any other mod) to update mod link on the thread's page 1.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Lol, i just laughed at the Vicky plot twist, lies upon lies, betrayals upon betrayals, it's not even surprising anymore, dev will probably throw some sob story and try to redeem her but i don't think i can forgive her after pouring my heart out to her, trusting her with the sister, opened up completely to her, she basically knows everything about Mc and it all just turned out to be a lie, maybe because i wasn't attached to her cause I'm just merely annoyed instead of angry and hurt, although i understand to some degree, it's her job, she has to do it, shit happens but I'll still probably kill her for that if given the choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: NimrodX

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Lol, i just laughed at the Vicky plot twist, lies upon lies, betrayals upon betrayals, it's not even surprising anymore, dev will probably throw some sob story and try to redeem her but i don't think i can forgive her after pouring my heart out to her, trusting her with the sister, opened up completely to her, she basically knows everything about Mc and it all just turned out to be a lie, maybe because i wasn't attached to her cause I'm just merely annoyed instead of angry and hurt, although i understand to some degree, it's her job, she has to do it, shit happens but I'll still probably kill her for that if given the choice.
She was always very sus to me. If you truly trusted and bared your soul to a prostitute when your entire "relationship" was created on you paying her to tell her what you want to hear then you pretty much deserve whatever you get. Not sure why some people want to make prostitution into more than it is - even in games - but...sheesh.

Reactions: eonfow
3.40 star(s) 72 Votes