Ren'Py Family Mysteries [Demo] [Mr Rabbit Team]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
why does the given pics dont go with the given tags or the hinting of the plot or is my brain just not braining right now?

link18

Sep 28, 2018
GREAT 2D ART + INCEST+NTR I'm sold

Just an honest question, why NTR, why do most games have NTR? It's an honest question? Do you like to see your woman getting fucked by another man, do you like being a cuckold? Is it the public's choice, or is it a dev fetish, I know this is the wrong place to ask this question, I don't want to offend or criticize anyone, just understand!
Don't conflict terms cuckolding=swinging tag and it's called NTS Netorase
The problem is with the definition of NTR for some people on this site that killed off most dads in VNs and guess what if your mom had a boyfriend/husband NTR Sister too

For one its more realistic when dating/in-relationship women, you will always have the prospect of cheating from both sides and guess what you finding that your spouse cheated that's NTR even in the case of you not finding out that's mystery NTR and how many people cheat in real life the answer is a lot

Second it adds drama to the story and activates emotions like you are having now and others

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
Just an honest question, why NTR (Netorare), why do most games have NTR (Netorare)? It's an honest question? Do you like to see your woman getting fucked by another man, do you like being a cuckold? Is it the public's choice, or is it a dev fetish, I know this is the wrong place to ask this question, I don't want to offend or criticize anyone, just understand!
Just an honest question, why NTR (Netorare), why do most games have NTR (Netorare)? It's an honest question? Do you like to see your woman getting fucked by another man, do you like being a cuckold? Is it the public's choice, or is it a dev fetish, I know this is the wrong place to ask this question, I don't want to offend or criticize anyone, just understand!
First of all most games don't. There are more games without it, than there are with it. Now to answer your main question, just like opinions everyone's different. If there are a million NTR fans there is a million different reasons to like it. I don't relate with the MC and enjoy watching a woman/women in pleasure. From looking at all the different genres over the years, NTR is usually where they show women having the most pleasure.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Just an honest question why incest? you like to fuck your own family, it's an honest question? Do you like to be an incestous fucker? Do you like having an inbreed son? is It the public choice, or is It a dev fetish, i know this is the wrong place to ask this question, I don't want to offend or criticize anyone, just understand!
don't do him like that be better bro :FacePalm:

Reactions: 3xRay

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
On the one hand this game looks like 2dcg. On the other hand, judging by the black-haired girl's huge tracks of land, I can see a little 3dcg. Either way, I'm in. :BootyTime:

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3938871

Overview:
The game follows the story of Grant, a boy who suffered from a disease that almost killed him, but after a secret experiment, he was saved... Now that he has a second chance, he's going to live more intensely, and everything changes when he starts to feel different and unique sensations that he's never felt before, because he loves reading books, he tries to understand himself through books, and this shapes his personality and his actions... He is a very curious boy whose hobby is to investigate mysteries, and luckily or unluckily for him, his family is full of mysteries.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-08-16
Developer: Mr Rabbit Team - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3938972 View attachment 3938970 View attachment 3938971 View attachment 3938973 View attachment 3938974 View attachment 3938976 View attachment 3938977 View attachment 3938978 View attachment 3938979
Ok, you cast the bait, and I am on the hook, let's see what's up.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes