VN Ren'Py Completed Family Secrets- Sweet Sister [v1.0] [74games]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I sure as shit hope it's better and it makes more sense in Russian because it's confusing AF and completely sensless in English. Translation sucks 110%, plot is weird AF, the answers don't make any sense at all and I think my IQ dropped 5 points trying to decypher this mess. I couldn't even bring myself to make it to the end. Hard hard pass and a complete waste of time.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Tried to play in Russian. Alas, all the same problems - inarticulate plot, cluttered with a lot of choices. The impression that for the developer this project is just a test of strength, an attempt to accumulate experience. And I'll be honest, I feel sorry for the time I spent on this game.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug but the music could not be muted or lower the volume. Kind of defeats the reason for the sex sounds with the music blaring so loud.

msz

Oct 16, 2019
The title says Sweet Sister but the download says Sweet Mommy. I hope that's not a typo and the real story is mother-son incest instead of brother-sister. Because we all know which of these scenarios is hotter.
Obviously those are the most pressing matters and issues of our time...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Family Secrets- Sweet Sister [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 217Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: cokeilist
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes