dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can i play this game as a sub? it looks intresting but just trying to figure out where the game stands am a sub so playing as a dom isent my thing hope that you have a good day :)

Don Bee

Aug 18, 2017
The computer does not seem to be working properly and cannot turn it off, please fix this!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
it mostly female dom can you have mult end and add more choose so it can be more male dom

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
can i play this game as a sub? it looks intresting but just trying to figure out where the game stands am a sub so playing as a dom isent my thing hope that you have a good day :)
we mostly sub in this game i dont know if there a walkthought

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Okay.. am I doing something wrong here? For the part of the game I played it was pretty straightforward with choices deciding only how much fun you wanna have with mother (which in the end changed nothing for story as I tried options that gave most and least horniness) and I ended up in the bar where no matter if you drink or not you are pulled by cops and it's game over.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay.. am I doing something wrong here? For the part of the game I played it was pretty straightforward with choices deciding only how much fun you wanna have with mother (which in the end changed nothing for story as I tried options that gave most and least horniness) and I ended up in the bar where no matter if you drink or not you are pulled by cops and it's game over.
Getting arrested is a random event, nothing you can do to affect it. If you still want to stick with the game, just go back to bhe bar and forward a few times until it doesn't trigger.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
interesting story man.like.please follow up.a suggestion! Let your children be born and become adults with super growth also add dungeons now.

Reactions: Guest0548931
Jan 29, 2018
Might as well ask if there is a current walkthrough or what one needs to do to trigger the gay scene? On a bit of a scene hunt and that one eludes me at this time.

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes