RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
looking at patreon page, this game was "remastered" so I guess this can be tagged as abandon and a new topic with his new version should be open....

Reactions: prsm

anschwww

May 10, 2017
he published the Demo of the Remastered?

I'm so tired, just take the link, later I will write more about the demo, and about the next release, plans and so on.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
he published the Demo of the Remastered?

I'm so tired, just take the link, later I will write more about the demo, and about the next release, plans and so on.

this is a remake or a new game with just the name
what will happen with the previous releases??

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
It is new and made with Unity but I get stuck on the first step of the tutorial. I click inventory as requested and that is it - I can do no more. I'm just stuck with the open inventory showing a slice of Pizza . It may need some bug fixing. ;)

notsonoble

Jun 19, 2017
I played about 2 hours of the demo. The build is pretty solid. I wish the conversation system has a bit more depth to it other than picking +/- symbols but I think it works. I got mom and sister up to lvl 2 with their stats before quitting. Shit takes a bit too long and since it IS a demo, Im not even sure if theres any scenes with them. With the current level I am at, I cant ask the sister or the mom out for a date. I can ask Tracy though.

Theres a scene with the manager at the fitness center but its slow going getting there. I also caught a scene with the parents fucking with the door open, but thats about it so far. Anyone else get anything?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I can't seem to open the game, i keep getting a pop up saying 'family therapy.exe - fatal application exit - unable to open' anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I played about 2 hours of the demo. The build is pretty solid. I wish the conversation system has a bit more depth to it other than picking +/- symbols but I think it works. I got mom and sister up to lvl 2 with their stats before quitting. Shit takes a bit too long and since it IS a demo, Im not even sure if theres any scenes with them. With the current level I am at, I cant ask the sister or the mom out for a date. I can ask Tracy though.

Theres a scene with the manager at the fitness center but its slow going getting there. I also caught a scene with the parents fucking with the door open, but thats about it so far. Anyone else get anything?
You can go on a date with friend and have sex with her (you need to level her up to get far with her though), you get more scenes when you get promoted at the gym and if you get the gym and/or yoga ticket and workout, you get extra scenes (voyeur).
For a demo it's honestly solid.

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
anyone know where are the save files located?
/C/Users/(Username here)/Appdata

Search for family therapy in the file explorer search bar and click on the folder

Click on %drive_F% and go through all the subsequent folders and save file should be there

BazzaBoi

May 27, 2017
It is new and made with Unity but I get stuck on the first step of the tutorial. I click inventory as requested and that is it - I can do no more. I'm just stuck with the open inventory showing a slice of Pizza . It may need some bug fixing. ;)
open inventory click on pizza close inventory again should work did for me

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 20586

Overview:

You play as a male character (Alex), who lives with his mother and sister. The game begins with the fact that Alex wasted his summer, so he decides to make the best of the last month he has and in this process he will help all the female characters who you will meet in the game. I don't want to spoil the story too much, so I will add the information as I develop the game​

Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Adventure, Milf, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Massage, Corruption, Blackmail, Oral Sex

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Problems:
Possible fix for memory related crashes:
To solve the save problem erase the save folder. Start a new game. Save and than insert your saves from old version.

Download:
Shared by @cccjjj
Can any one please tell me were the laundry is in this game is, ive searched the house and cant find it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote