Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hi, I play for the first time and I'm stuck after the prologue : all my objectives are not yet implemented. I've done Yumiko and Kara but I can't go to Woodcrest Hills to meet Hel and Erika. And it's the same with Esther Keren Mikaella and Pandora. Yagiri is just not yet implemented. I have 80 money 25 perv 12 karma 5 all stats and 30 hp
Then you did everything! xD wait for the next update, or subscribe to my Patreon to get the 0.9.4 or the 0.9.5

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I'm trying to understand why I am unable to go the double down route with Yumiko ( I have 19 perversion), and I'm not interested in being a bottom to her. Here is my save file attached.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to understand why I am unable to go the double down route with Yumiko ( I have 19 perversion), and I'm not interested in being a bottom to her. Here is my save file attached.
Hey there, thats a common ocurrence i even made a guide, let me get it!

Just, don't ask her to fuck you in the prologue, the rest will work well!

image.png image2.png

image3.png

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
werewolf keeps beating my ass. rng or is there actually a strategy?
I'm working it, aparently it's too hard but you can use this strategy here.

Focus on burst fire, and if he engages you punch, cause Kicks and grapples aren't much of a use against him.

Remember this fight you can use your exalted powers at random, since you are still awakening it.

Reactions: sadfuck

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Thank you!
Got it after about 10 tries. Thankfully skip made it all take less than 5 min.
Looking forward to a revamp of combat, since it could be fun, but as it is now, it's just kind of a rng-y chore.

Overall, enjoying the game though!

Incidentally, I found your game thanks to your comments in the sharing thread, so very much looking forward to the sharing content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Thank you!
Got it after about 10 tries. Thankfully skip made it all take less than 5 min.
Looking forward to a revamp of combat, since it could be fun, but as it is now, it's just kind of a rng-y chore.

Overall, enjoying the game though!

Incidentally, I found your game thanks to your comments in the sharing thread, so very much looking forward to the sharing content!
I want to add more tactical deep than just choosing what to use. but stances like defensive and offensive, pretty much like Life of a gladiator and heads will roll.
including add stamina as well.

Also later on Stands like Jojo.

have a look on a fight from 0.9.4 its looks a bit better.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes