• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
"This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure."

What gives Gothgirlgames the right to say that? Did they work on Good Girl Gone Bad and Solvalley School? This game doesnt look reminiscent of either of those works. And what the hell does "combine the success" even mean in this context? lol

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Damn, I already need a walkthrough to figure out how to access the scenes that are still locked in the gallery

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
"This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure."

What gives Gothgirlgames the right to say that? Did they work on Good Girl Gone Bad and Solvalley School? This game doesnt look reminiscent of either of those works. And what the hell does "combine the success" even mean in this context? lol

Nothing at all, I'm just saying i tried to copy bith style's.

But I'm agree I'm nowhere close, i should remove this.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
How much of this game will I skip by rejecting every gay content ? Because according to tags and some comments this game seems to have a lot of gay content .
Is this a gay game or for straight people ?
If I need to avoid the gay crap every 2min isn't worth to give a try .

There is no sandbox tag but read some comments about sandbox so in the end it does have sandbox or no?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
How much of this game will I skip by rejecting every gay content ? Because according to tags and some comments this game seems to have a lot of gay content .

There is no sandbox tag but read some comments about sandbox so in the end it does have sandbox or no?

It you skip gay content it changes it to straight content, the game is planned to have 28 girls,2 femboys 2 futas.

If you skip for exemple Hel"s pegging, you will fuck her instead of her fucking you, skipping the gay content transform the scene instead of skipping it.

Also there's no sandbox content's yet, in 4 weeks you should get a new update with it.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022

I haven't noticed any then again I chose not to watch the other gym dude have sex and I chose not to acknowledge the trans female

It's not often definitely not every 2 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It you skip gay content it changes it to straight content, the game is planned to have 28 girls,2 femboys 2 futas.

If you skip for exemple Hel"s pegging, you will fuck her instead of her fucking you, skipping the gay content transform the scene instead of skipping it.

Also there's no sandbox content's yet, in 4 weeks you should get a new update with it.
So they are rendered without the dick ? Because if they still have a dick then it's still gay even if it's changed for the mc doing it .
So every gay character is turned into a female(don't have a dick ) if I reject them is that correct ?
If we get every as female and don't lose content then it's fine. Ty for the reply then.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So they are rendered without the dick ? Because if they still have a dick then it's still gay even if it's changed for the mc doing it .
So every gay character is turned into a female(don't have a dick ) if I reject them is that correct ?
If we get every as female and don't lose content then it's fine. Ty for the reply then.
No, in the case of the gay characters you just skip.
In case a controversial scene with a girl the scene changes.

But like a said there's 4 gay characters and 28 straight, you won't be losing much.

One of the futas you will be even able to fight her.
View attachment Video_240323150456.mp4

• Wow
Reactions: WhyM-I-Here

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This update still don't have any sandbox elements, it's finishes the prologue, then next one yes, it will give you choices, but there will be light sandbox.
What does that mean, "Light Sandbox"?

If it is no grinding, that's a positive, but, that's not the only REALLY, really BAD thing about Sandbox. The worst of it is lack of cohesion and sequence to the story. If you are chopping it in pieces, that's what makes me sad.

Going from "event" to event without any story connection, just because you found that there's something in one of the "rooms" is nightmare fuel, that's the worst possible thing you can do to someone that is trying to read a "story".

But, you made up your mind... so... there's nothing left to say. I can only wish that you have as much success as you think that move will bring you. I'm losing a good story, it's sad for me, doesn't need to be sad for you.

R.I.P.

Peace :(

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
This update still don't have any sandbox elements, it's finishes the prologue, then next one yes, it will give you choices, but there will be light sandbox.
There are people that are just as Anti about sandbox
As the people who are Anti about NTR
Though nowhere near as many

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
What does that mean, "Light Sandbox"?

If it is no grinding, that's a positive, but, that's not the only REALLY, really BAD thing about Sandbox. The worst of it is lack of cohesion and sequence to the story. If you are chopping it in pieces, that's what makes me sad.

Going from "event" to event without any story connection, just because you found that there's something in one of the "rooms" is nightmare fuel, that's the worst possible thing you can do to someone that is trying to read a "story".

But, you made up your mind... so... there's nothing left to say. I can only wish that you have as much success as you think that move will bring you. I'm losing a good story, it's sad for me, doesn't need to be sad for you.

R.I.P.

Peace :(

I agreed with you it can lose cohesive sequence, yes, but since there's a "Main" objective now, and dating the girls become secondary, it should work well, cause don't matter the order you will date them, the plot sequences will keep being a VN, in order to advance you on the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes