dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
Yeap i'm checking to see from time to time if returned to the old style , hate is small word do describe how much this game mode ruins so many good games including this.
I 100% agree with you, but here you can actually skip the bullshit. If they keep doing the skips the game is saved.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What do I write in Relationship?
yea the questions in the game is quite vague or the first one that is, if you want it to be incest, this is how i put it but its weird because of kurt but it only way to do it i put Niece, then i put they address me as Uncle and i put kara, kurt and kerem father as Brother.
Yeah... the whole setting up relationships thing is pretty messed up, needs some more tuning.
Yeah i am try to set the relationship too.
The first choice say how you will addres Kara, Keren and Kurt? The first two are cleary girls, but kurt is a male right? Judging by the name, definitely a man. So if i wanna be a brother, how i need to addres them? sisters? But in this case Kurt is the brother?
Also if you wanna do the Dad things, again, another problem, with kurt again, you cant write daughter... because Kurt in that case is the son?
And also if you wanna do the Uncle... again... You can write Nice again... because of kurt is again a male and a male is a nephew :ROFLMAO:
Therefore the relationship system must be slightly adjusted. Because as it is it doesn't give you full freedom of choice.
There would be a simple way, insert a secret keyword in the first choice, using that keyword, the game will automatically set relationships with all three. This is the only alternative I see that is simple to use. Like in the Dark Magic game. If you put truestory, the game changes the relationship, without doing anything.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Yeah i am try to set the relationship too.
The first choice say how you will addres Kara, Keren and Kurt? The first two are cleary girls, but kurt is a male right? Judging by the name, definitely a man. So if i wanna be a brother, how i need to addres them? sisters? But in this case Kurt is the brother?
Also if you wanna do the Dad things, again, another problem, with kurt again, you cant write daughter... because Kurt in that case is the son?
And also if you wanna do the Uncle... again... You can write Nice again... because of kurt is again a male and a male is a nephew :ROFLMAO:
Therefore the relationship system must be slightly adjusted. Because as it is it doesn't give you full freedom of choice.
There would be a simple way, insert a secret keyword in the first choice, using that keyword, the game will automatically set relationships with all three. This is the only alternative I see that is simple to use. Like in the Dark Magic game. If you put truestory, the game changes the relationship, without doing anything.
Yeah you are completely right! god.

i feel dumb.

i will work on it, its because i created with the friend (the default) in mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah you are completely right! god.

i feel dumb.

i will work on it, its because i created with the friend (the default) in mind.
No problem, we are here to help too, not just to play. Or at least that's how I see it. If I can give some advice, I'll try to give it.
Also because this way you will have a better game that attracts more people. By doing this, everyone will get the relationship they like best. As a "friend" or something "else" everyone choice the way he wanna play it :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
No problem, we are here to help too, not just to play. Or at least that's how I see it. If I can give some advice, I'll try to give it.
Also because this way you will have a better game that attracts more people. By doing this, everyone will get the relationship they like best. As a "friend" or something "else" everyone choice the way he wanna play it :ROFLMAO:
I'm already coding it, also implemented a way for you to rename anytime you want on the status screen, thanks a lot!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I think, it will solve the problems.

$ b = renpy.input("What is your name?", default="Danzig").strip() or "Danzig"
$ persistent.name = b
"In the default titles, you will see 'Friend' for Keren, Kara, and Kurt. That's how the game was designed, but you are free to change it to a better playstyle that fits you better."
"Keren, Kara, and Kurt are siblings, and Steve is their father."
$ f1 = renpy.input("How you will adress Kara and Keren?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f1 = f1
$ f4 = renpy.input("How you will Kurt?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f4 = f4
$ f2 = renpy.input("How Kara, Keren and Kurt will adress you?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f2 = f2
$ f3 = renpy.input("How you will adress Kara, Kurt and Keren father?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f3 = f3

Also i'm posting here cause my codes are open, anyone can peak at ^^ (i'ts ULTRASIMPLE.)

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So after playing a bit futher this game really needs a multimod. A lot of "choose this girl or that girl" and you're forced to miss other ones, which isn't exactly what i was hoping for when i saw the tag harem :p

• Thinking Face

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So after playing a bit futher this game really needs a multimod. A lot of "choose this girl or that girl" and you're forced to miss other ones, which isn't exactly what i was hoping for when i saw the tag harem :p
Keep going, after the prologue you can redo what you missed ^^

If you don't mind spoilers.

Here you can see the event being done at the prologue, and the same event being done at chapter 1.
So don't feel bad if you missed something you are just postponing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could't use the same assets cause something big happens at the end of the prologue, and it changes the mc body.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Keep going, after the prologue you can redo what you missed ^^

If you don't mind spoilers.

Here you can see the event being done at the prologue, and the same event being done at chapter 1.
So don't feel bad if you missed something you are just postponing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could't use the same assets cause something big happens at the end of the prologue, and it changes the mc body.
Alright thats great to know (y)

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes