Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dangit! A mandatory restart. :cry:
Edit: Don't use the incest patch.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
" Since Sandbox mode emerged as the winner in the poll, the next version will incorporate sandbox elements while maintaining the essence of a visual novel. " doubt. Pretty small sample size of a poll, I guess. I've never seen a "Sandbox or VN" poll ever win in favor of sandbox on this website.
Ah, even so, you will see rhe next public release in 4 weeks, very, very lite, there wouldn't even have a map, instead a custom menu with a animation of the mc ridding his back around the city.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
But you have control over MC's past and you made him not play Skyrim!! That's just cruel. Cruel i say! Why have you done this with our poor neanderthal? :cry:
He looks the kind of guy who plays fifa, or Nadden. EA slave. Tehee.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ip makes u restart? not that i have prob with that, just checking if thats the only problem with it.
It doesn't make you restart. I just thought the save don't carry over. The patch simply ends the game where 0.8.3 ended.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
it was a joke lol.....foot job and anal is like the bottom of the barrel for me. Vaginal is the only choice, If not, can't stand to play
Ah, it's mostly cause two from my upper tier backers, asked for more detailed anal, it's my duty to deliver what i promised in Patreon tiers, and... Well .. i like it a lot too.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes