Sngo

May 9, 2020
No, in the case of the gay characters you just skip.
In case a controversial scene with a girl the scene changes.

But like a said there's 4 gay characters and 28 straight, you won't be losing much.

One of the futas you will be even able to fight her.
View attachment 3473851
So it's basically a auto skip function and we still end losing in content, got it now lol.

Since FUTA is basically a female character with one extra add-on in terms of rendering, i was thinking that you let the female version of it to us straight players and with that not making us lose content and use the one with the add-on for the ones that like gay content .

And honestly the sandbox isn't a good view for the future too.

Ty for the reply not for me but wish you GL with the project.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So it's basically a auto skip function and we still end losing in content, got it now lol.

Since FUTA is basically a female character with one extra add-on in terms of rendering, i was thinking that you let the female version of it to us straight players and with that not making us lose content and use the one with the add-on for the ones that like gay content .

Ty for the reply not for me but wish you GL with the project.
Yes it wouldn't be hard, the problem would be to explain it story wise, since Yumiko is presented in a funny way, with her daughter calling her daddy, i don't think I could do it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I agreed with you it can lose cohesive sequence, yes, but since there's a "Main" objective now, and dating the girls become secondary, it should work well, cause don't matter the order you will date them, the plot sequences will keep being a VN, in order to advance you on the plot.
So, it is a matter of having an overarc, but inside there's nothing but loose content that may or may not be part of the story?

You know that many have tried, and it has been proved to be impossible? There's no way to make a story, where parts of it are disjointed and loose. The concepts are antithetical, sandbox can't by it's nature have a story, stories can't be based on parts of it being "read" out-of-order. It's like ripping all the chapters from a book, giving them all to the reader and tell him to read it in whatever order they please.

I will not understand it until you launch it, but, from all you've said so far, I feel further and further from interested in joining that. It feels like you are trying to please everyone, and this will be tragic. But, well, do as you please. I have already given up on this. I'll still be around to at least see if you have the success you aspire too, and that I wish you too.

Peace :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samken and Vortex@

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
That character isn't a futa it's a biological male that identifies as a female the daughters just call him out on it to protect the MC

The futa demon however is a different story
Actually haven't seen that one yet
I did see the female demon

Reactions: Vulgarnost

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Yes it wouldn't be hard, the problem would be to explain it story wise, since Yumiko is presented in a funny way, with her daughter calling her daddy, i don't think I could do it.
No problem just do what you like.
I just don't like forced skip or it's avoidable or it isn't.
And if I end up losing content then it's really not worth to invest time.
Ty for the time

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So, it is a matter of having an overarc, but inside there's nothing but loose content that may or may not be part of the story?

You know that many have tried, and it has been proved to be impossible? There's no way to make a story, where parts of it are disjointed and loose. The concepts are antithetical, sandbox can't by it's nature have a story, stories can't be based on parts of it being "read" out-of-order. It's like ripping all the chapters from a book, giving them all to the reader and tell him to read it in whatever order they please.

I will not understand it until you launch it, but, from all you've said so far, I feel further and further from interested in joining that. It feels like you are trying to please everyone, and this will be tragic. But, well, do as you please. I have already given up on this. I'll still be around to at least see if you have the success you aspire too, and that I wish you too.

What I'm trying to say, lets get Skyrim for exemple, the order you do the side quests don't matter, while what matter is the order you do the main ones, pursuing the Dragon and unveiling the plot, so while doing it, you took a pause to marry, adopt a child, and hunt rats in a cellar for money, then resume the dragon hunting, doesn't affect much the story, all optional, side things you do out of order is small, irrelevant, the important stuff happens im a defined order.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Ty for the time
I can understand I just thought having 28 girls would be enough, to be okay losing content from 4.

You can even get Yumiko wife, Yagiri. I mean if you are okay with raceplay(Asian/White.) Which i will be exploring with her.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
That character isn't a futa it's a biological male that identifies as a female the daughters just call him out on it to protect the MC

The futa demon however is a different story
Actually haven't seen that one yet
I did see the female demon
Not implemented yet, but soon to come.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Ty for the time
Not loosing content
the content in question is not for straight guys
so don't go for it

The only change aspect is with Hell she can peg MC with a strap on or MC can fuck her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What I'm trying to say, lets get Skyrim for exemple, the order you do the side quests don't matter, while what matter is the order you do the main ones, pursuing the Dragon and unveiling the plot, so while doing it, you took a pause to marry, adopt a child, and hunt rats in a cellar for money, then resume the dragon hunting, doesn't affect much the story, all optional, side things you do out of order is small, irrelevant, the important stuff happens im a defined order.
So you are going to put a percentage of content as "side-content" only there as a crowd-pleaser, that can or not be done?

My question for you, is why are you doing that to yourself? Is that side content that important that it will bring you subscribers? In that case, is it truly side content? If that's the case why isn't it the main story? See where I am going?

Bethesda can pad Skyrim with hours and hours of side quests, for them is par-for-the-course, can you justify delays in the story "because I was doing side things that count for nothing" on a tight schedule as you have? In that case, who will have the priority? The side content that is just there to pad the bottoms or the main story? If it is the Padded bottoms, again, why isn't that the main and so on...

I can kinda see what you are pointing at, but that will hurt development. Players coming for the "quick short fucks" will clamor for more, hurting the main story. People like me will have to wait forever to see any real progress, because the story is no longer a priority.

Even if triple the output. No matter how you slice it. It will never be a satisfying experience.

However I pick this, all I can see is your project getting hurt. Oh, and you can't serve 2 masters, it will NEVER work.

Peace :)

Reactions: Beast Within

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So you are going to put a percentage of content as "side-content" only there as a crowd-pleaser, that can or not be done?

My question for you, is why are you doing that to yourself? Is that side content that important that it will bring you subscribers? In that case, is it truly side content? If that's the case why isn't it the main story? See where I am going?

Bethesda can pad Skyrim with hours and hours of side quests, for them is par-for-the-course, can you justify delays in the story "because I was doing side things that count for nothing" on a tight schedule as you have? In that case, who will have the priority? The side content that is just there to pad the bottoms or the main story? If it is the Padded bottoms, again, why isn't that the main and so on...

I can kinda see what you are pointing at, but that will hurt development. Players coming for the "quick short fucks" will clamor for more, hurting the main story. People like me will have to wait forever to see any real progress, because the story is no longer a priority.

Even if triple the output. No matter how you slice it. It will never be a satisfying experience.

However I pick this, all I can see is your project getting hurt. Oh, and you can't serve 2 masters, it will NEVER work.

Peace :)
I will only work on the "main" plot after at least everyone from the 28 girls gets at least 4 side events.
because it would move to the chapter 2.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Looks like the incest patch is out of date
Around 200kb smaller than the original scripts.rpy
Waiting on that to get updated before I play 9.1

Reactions: Orlox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I will only work on the "main" plot after at least everyone from the 28 girls gets at least 4 side events.
because it would move to the chapter 2.
That's a long time to wait for a story...

Well, do as you please... the priorities are yours. I'm being too negative, it may even work better than it is now, against my gut feeling. (Before you think, no, I don't really think so, but, it's your game)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The best of backseat drivers, volume HereWeGoAgain.

Dec 8, 2020
Ok i am going to add my 2 cents but one thing Fatgiant was trying to get at and a big problem with the sandbox that you admit (you took a pause to marry, adopt a child, and hunt rats in a cellar for money) so all that will not affect the story.
So all characters will act like they have 2 personalities because what you do in that side quest cant be mentioned because you could skip it or they will have to be removed from the story as to not have continuity problems.
So a fear is the story will feel shallow because the li cant affect the story after they get the side content.

Look at skyrim it is all about the mc and companions dont effect the story but a game like this the main draw is the li and you are saying that all the progress and things that the mc and li do is pointless because it cant change the story.

You said we can get li pregnant how will you have that if li progress will be in the sandbox? You are also limiting and crimpling the li stories because you cant do meaningful impact in the li story because yet again cant affect the main story.

See what i am getting at.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Ok i am going to add my 2 cents but one thing Fatgiant was trying to get at and a big problem with the sandbox that you admit (you took a pause to marry, adopt a child, and hunt rats in a cellar for money) so all that will not affect the story.
So all characters will act like they have 2 personalities because what you do in that side quest cant be mentioned because you could skip it or they will have to be removed from the story as to not have continuity problems.
So a fear is the story will feel shallow because the li cant affect the story after they get the side content.

Look at skyrim it is all about the mc and companions dont effect the story but a game like this the main draw is the li and you are saying that all the progress and things that the mc and li do is pointless because it cant change the story.

You said we can get li pregnant how will you have that if li progress will be in the sandbox? You are also limiting and crimpling the li stories because you cant do meaningful impact in the li story because yet again cant affect the main story.

See what i am getting at.
I completely understand, and i will try hard to avoid this.
The big reason Sandbox mode won the pool is because the players wanted to acess content from their favorite girls first.
If i lock the story progressing before everyone sidestory is completed, it will not create this weirdness. or at least make it less troublesome.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@
Dec 8, 2020
I completely understand, and i will try hard to avoid this.
The big reason Sandbox mode won the pool is because the players wanted to acess content from their favorite girls first.
If i lock the story progressing before everyone sidestory is completed, it will not create this weirdness. or at least make it less troublesome.
If you have to do all the sidestory before continuing the main story then that makes sandbox pointless. Also with the sandbox you are still have a problem this is a harem and you cant have li interact with each other unless you add another lock of progress. So you cant have li interact with each other because then (acess content from their favorite girls first) has no point. So no threesome or group events because yet again the point of the sandbox is (acess content from their favorite girls first)

So you have to have a mess of code to lock events that make the reason for the sandbox void or as i said hurt the li story by forcing them to just be isolated events.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes